Mysterious Girl (Lost Boys Imagine)

SelinaClarke2

A fun request by the amazing Selina 👆🏻 let's get into it!!!!🤩

Leaves blow across the wooden docked ground, crunching under peoples feet as the roam the boardwalk with family and friends. Kids dashing further ahead of they're parents, too excited to get a cone of cotton candy and play they're favorite games for prizes. Y/N, a local Witch with a mysterious feel to her, walked the length of the boardwalk as she took in all the lights and laughter. Twirling her finger in her long curly locks of hair as her gaze drifted over the crowd of people, smiling softly at the innocence.

"Excuse me." Y/N hearing a small voice as she came to a hault. Looking over to see a small little girl, blonde wavey hair and big blue eyes, holding a rather large teddy bear, possibly almost the size of her. Smiling at the youngling as Y/N cocked her head to one side.

"And how may I help you..." Y/N trailed off with her sentence, silently asking for the girls name.

"Annie." The little girl replied with, as she squeezed the bear slightly.

"Annie, pretty name, it's nice to meet you Annie." Smiling as Annie shyly smiled back. "What can I do for you Annie?"

"Can you do magic tricks?" Asking Y/N with a look of thought on her face as Annie seemed to scan the Witchy woman in front of her. Laughing with amusement, Y/N shook her head slightly as she crouched down to eye level with the blonde girl.

"Not exactly 'Tricks'." As Y/N was saying that she held her hand out with a black colored stone that was laying flat on Y/N palm. The little girl looked at it in confusion, tilting her head to one side as she glanced back at Y/N, waiting to see what she was about to do. Smiling, Y/N took the little girls hand and placed it over the stone, closing her eyes as she breathed deeply in and slowly opening them as she released the breath.

"Now, lift your hand up." Y/N said with enjoyment as she watched Annie take her little hand away to look at what was underneath. Y/N grinning as the little girl gasped at the yellow butterfly that sat in the palm of Y/N hand. Flapping it's wings slightly as it moved around, Y/N lifted it up and placed it upon the girls held out hand.

All the while this was happening, Y/N was totally oblivious to the four men watching her with interest and curiosity. Sitting and leaning on they're motorcycles, out of the corner of Y/Ns eye she could see them watching on. Smirking a little as she continued to focus on Annie holding the yellow butterfly.

"Annie, there you are!" A woman with blonde hair and just as blue eyes came walking up to pick her daughter up. "I was looking everywhere for you, your father and I were worried sick." Y/N disappearing from sight of the mother, leaving the little girl confused and in wonder as to where the mysterious Woman went to.

"Look momma it's a yellow butterfly!" The little girl holding it up to her mother in excitement. Y/N watching from the shadows as they're voices trailed off down the way into the night. Walking out as it was clear for her she came to a hault when she crashed into a hard body.

Looking up as she regained her balance, coming face to face with piercing blue eyes and platinum hair. She gave a knowing grin as she looked around to find three other fellas with him.

"Now I don't think we've seen you around here before...." The blonde mullet haired man trailed off as to catch her name..... A little similar to what she did.

"Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N....... Are you going to ask me to do a magic trick?" She smiled wickedly at them as she pulled out another Crystal stone.

"No, no we are not, you have peaked my interest though." Smiling a toothy grin at her.