Dwayne turns you into a vampire (imagine)

It was around 8:30 pm, the time your shift ended. You worked at Max's record store, admitting it was kinda of slow night for you so you wanted to go home and sleep instead of staying out like you usually do.

Walking the boardwalk on your way home, you watched as little kids and happy friends and families passed you by. You lived in Santa Carla for about three weeks now and so far you were loving it, besides the fact it was the murder capital of the world. But it was great, you made a few friends as well, a boy around your age Michael Emerson, his younger brother Sam that was probably only two years younger than you, and two other boys around Sam's age that were called the Frog brothers.

Smiling as you passed by the comic store and looking in to see them chatting with each other, seeing you and quickly waving for you to come inside. Not really wanting to stay out too long tonight but simply can't say no to your new found friends. So you go on in and greet them, " Hello, how's everything tonight?" You ask tiredly with a little smile.

"Not too shabby, you going home already?" Edgar asks, a little oddly, you just nod your head in response, shrugging your shoulders.

"Ya, tonight was a slow night for me. I can barely keep my eyes opened and ugh, my head is pounding too." Putting your hand over your eyes while leaning against the counter to block out the light.

"Well in that case, be careful, don't know whom or what is out to snatch you up and drag you away and eat you or take advantage of you or-" You stop him right there.

"Thanks, thanks so much for the comfort and goodnight for my walk home Edgar, your a real help." You say turning around and walking out while wishing both each other goodnights.

As you were getting closer to home the less there was anyone around. You felt a little uneasy, even after thinking about what Edgar said. 'Thanks a lot Edgar' you mentally curse at him. Still walking keeping guard, you heard footsteps behind you. Your heart started racing and you picked up the pace of your walk, not wanting to look back and see what or who it was.

So close to home you thought and your legs were burning but you didn't let up, until the footsteps stopped. Slowing down a little you turned a little to glance behind you. Nothing. No one. But there surly was a few minutes ago. Turning back around to continue walking to your house you rammed right into a hard chest. Falling completely on your ass, your breathe quickened a little from the shock and surprise.

Looking up you see a man, he was wearing a pair of black jeans with rips in the knees with a pair of black boots and a leather jacket that had a leopard going up one side. His hair was long, thick and black, his eyes could be mistaken for black as well but they were a deep brown.

You let out a long breathe, something that feels like you've been holding forever now. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there, that's my bad." Saying with a little nervousness to your voice.

He smiled, holding out a hand for you to take, which you did with sort of shaky hands, he helped you up, " You don't need to apologize darling, I wasn't watching where I was going." His voice somewhat deep and velvety, like he barely uses it.

Noticing he didn't let go of your hand, you started feeling a little more uneasy, " Well thank you for helping me, I should really he going now." As you gently pushed passed him, he grabbed your wrist.

"You can't leave, not now. I've waited long enough for you." He whispered the last part, yet you still heard which made you a tad frightened.

"I'm sorry I don't understand, do I know you from somewhere?" Asking with such confusion.

He tightened his hand around your wrist, " Not yet, but I surely know you, I've known you for awhile now, been watching and waiting for too long." His eyes showing possession.