Always There, Dwayne & Paul (imagine)

Y/N=Dwayne's mate
Y/N2=Paul's mate

(Dwayne's POV)

Me and the guys were all down by the beach with Pauls Mate, Y/N2 and her friend. My mate, Y/N. She was just as I imagined her, curly full H/C, beautiful E/C eye's, her skin was creamy and glowed in the moonlight. And that smile, how it would be ever more gorgeous if it didn't hold such a sad mystery behind it. 

Of course she was laughing now, only actually laughing cause of the little flirtatious jokes I've been making towards her, but other than that it was all just fake. Walking up from the beach all of us to go get something to eat and walk around the fair grounds. I sneaked my hand through hers, lacing our fingers together.

She wants to take things slow especially after finding out a couple of days ago that I was her mate, it's extremely overwhelming to humans finding that out. But if that's what she wants then so be it, I'm just happy to finally have her even if it means taking one step at a time. Yet I think holding hands is innocent enough.

Looking over to her as I did so I seen a glint of an actual real smile spread across the ungodly beautiful face of hers. Smiling and looking down at the ground we all walk on, her happiness was everything to me. Would never rest until that smile and laugh we're forever real. 

"You cold?" I ask as I look over to her, seeing as she shivered a little bit. Feeling her hand in mine shake a bit from the cool night breeze that was on that summer night. Looking up to me with a hesitant look, seeming like she didn't want to be a bother to something that wasn't even there to be a bother to. 

"Mmm, well I am, but-" She was going on about how she was fine but I didn't give her a chance, as I take my jacket off and stepping behind her to place in over her fragile shoulders. Of course I knew I was shirtless but I was warm, as warm as the summer days I know we have here. 

"You feel better?" I ask Y/N, watching as she blushed while I ran my hands up and down her shoulders and arms to fasten the warmth up. She looked up to me after a minute, giving another smile, real smile once again. Warming my dead heart once more. 

"Much better, thanks so much." She say's grateful for the comfort once again. Smiling and taking her hand in mine again, walking her and I to catch up with the group.

The night going on, laughing and all of us hanging out together, it was a great night. Well not for someone, Y/N. Driving the both of us back to the cave early cause I seen she was tired, feeling as she tightly held onto me as we rode into the night. 

Once at the cave I brought her inside, taking a torch and lighting up the cave with the barrels of wood. As I lit the last one I looked over to where Y/N stood, clutching my jacket closely to her like it kept her safe. Softly smiling a little as I walk over to her, letting my hands fall to the sides of her shoulders, rubbing the pads of my thumbs gently back and forth.

"Do you wanna come lay down with me? Just lay down of course, you look tired." I say, sighing as I studied the pattern that I made on her shoulders. She seemed to find a little amusement in that, nodding simply.  Letting me take her the the bed we have in the cave that was covered with sheets and curtains. 

Getting in after her and instantly pulling her into my bare chest, seeing how she seemed to still cuddle my jacket as she slowly relaxed into my arms. I watched as she slowly dozed off to sleep, her face ever more relaxed and dreamy, like she was away from everything that has made her so sad. 

Not really wanting to go to sleep myself cause I wanted to keep an eye on her. But sleep took me over myself as I slowly passed out myself, feeling the warmth and comfort of my mate and the blankets that covered us. 

(Time skip)

What felt like only minutes of sleep turned out to be hours, hours until the next night. As I wake up slowly, feeling for Y/N, reaching out to see if she was still there, but she wasn't. Only the warmth of her and my jacket were what occupied the space she once filled.

Getting up and grabbing my jacket, while putting it on and walking out of the cave. Noticing that the guys were still slumbering away, probably won't be up until 8:30pm, but I couldn't wait for them. I had to go out and find Y/N, had to see her and talk to her, had to make her happy and laugh, really laugh and smile. She deserved it, she deserved the best of happiness. 

Once I made it to the boardwalk I sensed where she was, the beach. As I made my way there I found her, sitting with her arms around her knees and her head laid on her arms. I felt sadness, strong sadness like I could hear the tears that fell from her eyes down her soft cheek as her thoughts taunted her and yelled at her. 

Walking up and sitting down beside her, seeing her from the corner of my eye as she lifter her head and whipping her tears away fast hoping I would see. But I did, I seen it before I looked at her face physically. Oh how I wonder what's made her shed tears at such a young age. 

"Hey." She said, forcing a smile as she straightend up, sighing. I looked over at her and gave a knowing look, instantly her eyes dropped tears again.  "Is it that noticeable?" She sobbed out, crying into her hands. I frowned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, bringing her closer to me.

"Shhh, let it out. I'm here, I'll always be here." I whispered soothingly into her hair as she sobbed more into my neck.  We stayed that way for awhile, as I felt her sobs calm down and her breathing turning to normal. Stroking her hair to relax her even more. 

"I never knew gental touches existed." She said quietly as she herself gently ran a finger across my collarbone. It wasn't just her sadness that hot me when I heard that, it was also mine. I felt anger as well and pissed, but I'm not going to express that. Not the time or place to be doing so.

So what I did was pull her close and kissed her temple.

"Well now you do and now you'll be receiving them from me from now on. I promise." I said, hooking my index under her chin and having her look up to him, seeing her red puffy eyes as I whipped away the tears. "Nobody will ever hurt you again." I say promisingly.

I leaned my forehead against hers, smiling once I seen an un painful smile, a lively and pure heavenly smile come from her angelic face. The smile she deserved to have.

When you finally find your favorite asmr and you accidentally click on it and you hear the satisfying noises which instantly make you pass out... Good job, you put yourself to sleep by accident XD( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°) but I hope you guys like this one, it was an amazing request!!