Beautiful Disaster (Dwayne imagine)

He's magic and myth,
   As strong as what I believe
   A tragedy with
   More damage than a soul should see

  Y/N admired her tall dark handsome friend, the night stalker, blood sucker. The man she loved more than anything, but too shy of letting him in on her secret of feelings for him. It's a secret she's content with being kept close to her heart and locked in her mind, the beautiful Disastrous mind of her own that has locked away more feelings and thoughts countless times before.

  Feeling a slight finger glide through her hair to tuck behind her right ear, giving the person who committed the soft act a view of her facial features.

  Blushing she tucked her chin towards her chest as she looked upon the wooden dock floor. Making sure to avoid any eye contact with Dwayne. But that didn't last with him.

      He's soft to the touch
      But frayed at the ends, he breaks
     He's never enough
     But still he's more than I can take

Dwayne, tucking his index and middle finger softly under Y/N chin, raising her face up to look into her beautiful eyes, her perfectly beautiful Y/E/C eyes. Y/N feeling a slight blush creep upon her cheeks as she stares on into the deep brown eyes of his. Bringing her soft hand up to loosely hang on to the wrist of the hand that has captured her chin.

   Sucking in a breath and letting it out slowly, Dwayne closes his eyes and lay's his forehead upon Y/N. Bringing a sense of security that she's still with him and will always be with him forever, nothing or anyone could take her from him. He wouldn't allow it, ever. Slowly the unspoken bond between them started to grow louder and louder and the love for one another started to sleep through the cracks of each smile they gave and every beat of thee others heart, every touch and soft whisper they passed on. It slowly grew and will continue to grow as the forever will be on a journey of finding it out with each other.

   But he's so beautiful
   Such a beautiful Disaster.

This one was short🥲 but I'm slowly coming back!