Our Little Secrets, Dwayne (imagine)

It was the first time you have ever heard Dwayne speak his native language. He was mumbling it to himself, talking to himself in such a frustrated tone. But yet it was still very resilient.

Of course you wanted to learn it once you heard it. Jumping right to the ball asking him if he could teach you. He was a tad amused when but happily complied to it, promising to teach you and help you learn. Of course Dwayne asked why you wanted to learn it, curious as to why all of a sudden you wanted to. Simply you told him that you wanted to be able to understand him when he started speaking it.

You wanted to always understand him and know what's wrong with him when it came down to him being frustrated or simply wanting to have a private conversation with you without nosey Paul and Marko over your shoulders 24/7.

It didn't take long for you though to be able to form a well done sentence in the beautiful language. Taking little lessons each day for about half an hour and learning a few words in a matter of no time. You both were speaking to each other like there was no tomorrow, laughing at the little jokes you'd tell one another.

Course Marko and Paul would get very anxious about it and would nag you guys to tell them what you were talking about. 

"Your talking about us right?" Paul said, trying to play it off cool with a fake smirk like he didn't care. You and Dwayne would snicker at one another and start whispering to each other. David finding entertainment in all this and smirking at the two blondes that we're getting agitated. 

"Common guys, this isn't fair, we can't understand you!!!" Marko whined as he smacked his head up against Dwaynes, trying to see if he could hear his thoughts.

"What are you doing?" Dwayne looked at him with a cocked eyebrow as Marko stared very intensely into Dwaynes eyes.

"Shh you'll screw up my thought process." Marko said. Dwayne just kept staring back into his eyes with a blank look.

"It's already screwed up, Marko." David rolled his eyes, Paul frowning, looking like he was thinking really hard about this. 

"Are you ok Paul?" You ask with a tad concern.

"Mhmmmmmmmm." He drawled out, while still thinking. You Pat his shoulder, shaking your head.

"Don't think too much into it." You tell him with a smile.

"Too late." Marko said as fell on the couch next to Paul rubbing his head. "Thanks Dwayne.... I have a migraine now, happy?!"

"Very." Dwayne smirked, pulling you into his side while kissing your temple, the both of you watching in amusement as Paul and Marko think about it all.

I'm very sorry to my reader that has requested this one. I didn't know how to go about it and I noticed I was thinking too much into it lol but thank you for being so patient(↑ω↑)(↑ω↑)(↑ω↑) I have some preferences next!!