How They are if You Broke Up With Them, (preference)

David- He gets pretty salty, of course he had a surprised as hell look when you said that to him. But that changed into the classic David attitude.

You said it cause you thought the both of you needed space from the fighting you two were doing recently. He obviously thought differently and started getting smart with you, asking why you want to break up so easily, nagging it's probably cause an ex boyfriend is in town and you wanted to get with him instead. 

It made you angry, because you've told him already why, you've said a thousand times that you just wanted to be away from him for a few days and or weeks to cool off.

"David, this is the exact reason I'm doing this." You say exasperated by him.

"Tuff shit, it's not happening, so suck it up and let's get through this together instead of alone." He said sternly, shutting you up right away and instantly making your heart melt all over again. 

Dwayn- He was pretty flabbergasted when you said that to him. Standing up straight up from leaning on his motorcycle, looking at you intensely not paying attention to anyone but you.

Giving him a reason, reason that you weren't very happy with all the girls that he let hang around his motorcycle and him. It made you feel insecure and unhappy, you could never get your mind off of it all. They're laughes and giggles when Dwaynes low velvet voice spoke to them, saying innocent stuff but still it lead them on.

"Uh hold on a minute." He grabs you by the arm before you could walk away any further. "Don't I get to say something?" He cocks his head a bit, trying to get a response out of you. You look away and then back at him with the same saddened eyes, urging him to go on.

"I'm not letting you go, even when I'm done telling you this so don't think you can just brush me off after and run and hide after I get this in. Even if you kick and scream your not going anywhere." He said breathing out, licking his bottom lip as he looked at, "I didn't do anything to lead them on, and besides, do you see them here now?" He asks, looking around you didn't see any of them which made you feel a little at ease.

"Right, maybe cause I told them to piss off." He said finally, making you look up at him with a bit of a tear in your eye. "Look Y/N.... I like me better when I'm with you." He said, pulling you a little closer to him while you both stared at one another. Not knowing what to say to that, you were rather more happy than sad now, feeling that tear slowly run down your cheek.

"What?" You ask with a little smile.

"You heard me." His own smile forming as he places a kiss on the corner of your mouth.

Paul- He was pretty, cocky. You both were just in a fight, well he was actually teasing you and you were pissy. Telling him that you guys we're done and him just smirking at you.

"Ya you keep telling yourself that, honey." He said as he watched you walk around the cave looking for your shoes and jacket.

"I'm serious Paul! I'm leaving." You say firmly, you knew deep down you weren't really you just wanted to make him scared and fight for you. But Paul, nah, he didn't play it that way easily. "Where's my stuff!?" You ask him with a hard glare thrown at him.

"Well I can't tell you that cause I have no idea where I put it the last time I used it." He said cockiness filling the room. That's when it hit you. Paul did play it that way, he was scared and was fighting for you by hiding your stuff and making it out to be a little game. 

"You know Paul, if you don't want me to leave all you have to do is say so." You say smirking at him, seeing how his face falters a bit once he realised you caught on to him.

"Well I don't." He says a tad quietly, making your heart ache a bit as you looked at the sad blonde. Walking over and hugging him tightly.

"Then I won't." Kissing his cheek as he smiled greatly at you. 

Marko- He was sad as ever, not hiding it one bit once you said that. Marko never cried, until now as he chased after you down the road that was outside that cave. He had tears in his eyes as he kept grabbing for your hand while you kept swiping it away frustratingly, wanting to be by yourself and think.

"Y/N!  Please no, please don't, please stay, please talk to me." He pleaded helplessly, anxiousness showing on his features and in his wavering voice. 

"Marko I need to be by myself right now, just let me g-"

"No! I don't want to let you go, I want you stay and talk to me and not leave. I want to work this all out and I want you to be with me forever like we planned and promised one another!" He said with sadness in his voice. Making your eyes tear up, you both did promis it and if you walked away now you'd be breaking a promise to someone you knew you really could never bare to break one to.

"Your right, and I'm so sorry Marko that I ever said that. I just wasn't thinking at all." You say quietly, looking down at the ground. Feeling arms wrap around you tightly and hearing as Marko breathed out a shacky sigh of relief.

"Never going to happen." He said, meaning that you both were never separating ever, you were in this together always and forever.

Sam- He was a little like David and Dwayne combined, he was salty yet very very taken by surprise. Of course he didn't budge when you were trying to get out the front door.

"Sam move!!!" You practically yell.

"No! To bad, we're in this together now your going to stay here and were going to talk about this whether you like it or not! And don't even try to get my mom on me cause that's not going to stop anything!!" He yelled back in his squeaky voice.

"Fine! Then I guess we're still together!" You yell back at him.

"I guess we are!!!!" He yells back. The both of you just standing there and staring at one another with frustrated faces.

Michael- He was a little quiet once it happened, but he wasn't sad cause he knew it wasn't over between you two. Wasn't ever going to be over if he had something to say about it.

He simply just nodded his head making you even more frustrated.

"Say something!" You say frustratingly as you watched me just smile and nod.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked?

"Anything!"

"Anything." He said with a smirk, looking at him with the biggest wtf look ever.

"You know this is why we're still together." You say calmly as you kiss his cheek and walk out the door leaving him laughing.

(↑ω↑)(〃∀〃)ゞΨ(≧ω≦)Ψ(*・∀・*)V(´∧ω∧`*)