What You Do On Halloween (Preference)

🎃🍁🍂☠️

David - You both take part in a haunted house, the both of you bringing the life of being the vampires in the haunted house to life while the folks walk through at they're own risk. Jumping in fright as David comes from above showing his actual vampire fangs....... You find it funny because the people walking through always screaming how real his vampiric features look, giggling at them for thinking it's fake.

   "Great make up man, those contacts are sick!!!!" One guy said, as him and his buddies awed at Davids "costume". David staring at them blankly like a bunch of fools while they went on to the next jump scar.

  "If they only new." You said, looking at David and making him smirk as you both went back into hiding before the next group of people came.

Dwayne -  Scary movie night is what you both are up to. Huddled on the couch with blankets, candles lit for a dim light, snack and candy to munch on while you both have a scary movie marathon. Friday the 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on elm street, Day of the Dead, etc. You both watched it all.

  Of course some of the movies were a bit much at points for you, hiding your face into Dwaynes chest when a certain scene would come up. This action making Dwayne smile while he pulled you tighter into his side, watching on at the scenes that played out. Kissing the top of your head every now and then as his hand ran back and forth over your hip and thigh, soothing you more.

Paul - The both of you dressed up and did one anothers make-up. He wanted to be Vince Neil from Motley Crue, which of course wasn't hard seeing how his clothes and hair were pretty much the same as the lead singer.

  You decided to be Stevie Nicks, making your hair look identical to hers and grabbing some of your old clothes and redesigning them to look like one of her most iconic looks. Paul loved it most definitely and couldn't stop playing with your hair.

    "Stop petting me!" You say as you try every time to tease your hair over again only for his hand to pet it down.

  " I'm sorry it's just so...... Fluffy. You make a better Stevie Nicks." He said as he winked at you.

Marko - You guys decided to go THROUGH a haunted house. Yes it just happened to be the one David had taken part in, and yes Marko screamed a lot like a banshee, mostly killing your eardrums. One kid who wasn't even apart of the haunted house popped out from behind you guys, making Marko scream like an old lady that just seen a mouse.

   "How are you a vampire?" You ask him as you rub your temples from the headache that was starting to come on.

   "Now you listen to me! That kid come from no wher-" just as he was in the middle of talking, down jumps David right in front of you making Marko scream again and go dashing off into the dark, hearing his screams becoming quieter as he ran further through the haunted house.

  "Whats his problem?" David asked, shaking your head and going after Marko.

         🎃👹👽🤖👻🤡🦴☠️💀🧟🧛🏻‍♂️🍂🍁