Where you first meet ( lost boys)

David- You meet meet on the Carousel. Your brother Sam was determined to go on all the rides and you had to go with him, moms orders. You lost him after that and went back on to see if he was there waiting for you but bummed into someone. He was tall and blonde, looked like he belonged in your favorite band Twisted Sister. Smiling at you flirtatiously you grew uncomfortable and started to back away. "Aw, leaving so soon" He stepped closer, chuckling. You turned to walk away but was grabbed by the arm, your blood boiled cause you hated being man handled. "Let go you creep"! You said in a stern and aggressive voice but he didn't. What were you thinking, he'd listen right away and do as you pleased, pft. As you kept struggling someone came up behind you. You could feel their presence. The tall Twisted Sister look alike let go smirking at whoever it was. " Who do we have here Paul"? So Paul is the guy who doesn't know when to quit. You turned and seen the most beautiful ice blue pair of eyes. He had a platinum blonde mullet and stood a shorter than Paul. He smiled at you with the same devilish grin that Paul gave you moments before, "What's your name?" He asked, his voice not too deep yet not high pitched either. Blushing " Y/N, I'm Y/H" You respond, slightly stuttering. And never noticing the two other guys standing behind him either. He smiles and places his hand softly on your cheek " Its a pleasure to you, I'm David, this if Paul yet I think you know that by now. Looking over to see Paul wink and give a toothy smile. " This is Marko" He points to a noodle curled blonde that was shorter than the rest, " And this is Dwayne " He gestures to a dark hair native man with a leather jacket. " I expect to be seeing more of you. " David smirks and just like that they were gone.

Paul- You two meet on the beach. You just moved to Santa Carla with your aunt and two cousins at your Grandpa's house and you wanted to explore. You were walking in the moonlight listening to the amusement park rides and childrens laughter and screams in the distance. Looking up at the moon while walking, loving the light coming from it making you feel so calm. " Haven't seen you around before, I'm sure I would've remembered a pretty face like that. " You turn around quickly, a little startled by the sudden voice, looking over to see a tall blonde haired man. You giggled a little, thinking how he looked to be in a rock band. He smirks at you walking up closer " You got a name doll face? " He asks, taking his finger and twirling it through some of your Y/H/C hair. You smile " Y/H." He playfully tugs gently on the little hair he was playing with " I love that name. " He say's, flashing a smile. " Thank you, I got it for my birthday" You say giggling " You must have gotten one for yours too. " He chuckles and nods " Paul, why don't you come for a ride with me" He asks " I promise to go slow" Sensing your nervousness. Smiling and nodding you go with him with butterflies in your stomach.

Dwayne- You guys meet on the boardwalk. You moved there with your bf, Michael. You two were perfectly happy until the first night you guy's were settled there. He wanted to go out and explore but you were too tired so he left making sure you were ok and sound asleep later. When you woke up the next morning he wasn't there. You went through the whole day worrying about him and then he finally show's up around 9:00 pm. He apologized saying he went out looking for a job but something didn't seem right, you shrugged it off tho and asked if he'd like to take you out and show you around which he gladly agreed to do. When you guys were out walking and talking on what he said was the boardwalk, you looked up to see four guys on motorcycles, three blondes and one black hair guy. You didn't think anything of it until you seen the dark haired one staring straight at you. You looked away, blushing pretending you didn't notice. Feeling awkward and not to mention his eyes still on you, you went to say something to Michael but he just told you to stay at the bench while he went to go see about a job. You sat down feeling vunrable looking at your hand, feet, people walking by, anything! Anything that will help relive the awkward tension from the man staring. You heard someone sit down on the same bench, not bothering to look over and see who it is, only to look at your feet and then to the persons feet who sat down by you. Freezing you did a double take seeing a black leather pair of cowboy boots and fitted black slightly ripped jeans. You know you didn't get a good look at the guy but you glanced long enough to know what he was wearing. At least a good idea of it. You didn't look over and kept looking out for Michael, begging in your mind for him to hurry up. " That your boyfriend? " Oh god, you thought. Looking over at what was actually a handsome man but still uncomfortable feeling from him, giving a polite little smile and nodding, his voice sounded like he doesn't use it much. Still nice and handsome sounding tho to you. You can feel his eyes on you still so you turn and look at him " I'm Y/H, what's your name? " He seemed suprised by how lovely and beautiful your voice sounded that he didn't reply as fast as he should have. " Dwayne, that's a beautiful name with a beautiful face I must say" He says softly and smiles with a confident look. " You want want to go for a ride? " He asks but you had a hesitant look " I don't know, my bf should be back anytime now, I probably shouldn't. " You say trying not to seem like you were making excuses. " It'll be a quick one, I promise, we won't go far" He says in a hopeful tone, not taking no for an answer. You blush then look around again and then look back nodding your head with a soft smile. "Ok" You said shyly, he smiles at you and takes your hand in his leading you to his bike.

Marko- you meet in the record store. You were hired the first night there and you worked the second. You were organizing some records when four guys walked in, a platinum blonde, a twisted Sister blonde, a black hair native man and a rather handsome noodle curled guy. Smiling you went back to organizing the records you were told to organize. When you were finished you went to put them on a high shelf for more to put out later but couldn't reach, struggling and almost dropping the box on yourself someone got it for you and pit it up there themselves. Turning around you see the attractive noodle curled blonde standing there with a smirk. You blush majorly " T-thank you" Kicking yourself mentally for being a stuttering mess. He chuckles " No problem darling, I'm just suprised your is making you do this all by yourself" He says still smirking, obviously flirting " Is your name as beautiful as your face? " You giggle, rolling your eyes at the cheesy line you nod " Y/H, what's yours? " He smiles " Marko, it's very nice to meet you" Kissing your hand, your face heats up even more " Let me introduce you to my friends, this is Paul" The tall rocker winked at you " Hey cutie " Paul says warmly. This is David" He points to the platinum blonde with the mullet who smirks devilishly " Pleasure to meet you" He then gestures to what seems to be the silent one of the group " And this is Dwayne" He gives a small polite smile. " Want to come hang with us when you get off? " Marko asks excitedly, giggling you nod and clock out. Not caring if it was early leaving work.

Thank you for reading I'll have the other "where you first meet" (Frog brothers, star, Michael and Sam imagines for tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed