Where you go on your first date ( frog brothers, Michael, Sam, Star)

Edgar- To the carnival it is. Enjoying eachothers time and loving eachothers laughter. You both go on all the rides and play half of the games, him winning you a bunch of prizes. 

Allen- Back to his house, Edgar leaving to work the comic store so you both had the house to yourselfs. He made you dinner and you both went to the living room to watch movies and have some snacks. May not seem like a great first date but as long as you guys were together you both were having a blast 

Sam- He takes you for a walk with his dog, its midnight and the moon is out and shining. It was a little chilly so he gave you his jacket and held your hand seeing as you were afraid of the dark. 

Michael- He takes you to the movies, wanting to see The Outsiders now that it was out you both went. He bought the tickets and let you sit on the outside knowing you liked easy access to the exit if you had to use the restroom or get a drink. When Daley died you were in tears, he put his arm around you comforting you and getting you more candy afterwards. 

Star- You both went to the arcade, having fun seeing who'd get the most tickets turning them in and getting eachother the biggest prizes that were there. Afterwards going to get food and go home to cuddle and sleep.