what character they are from that 70s show (preference)

David- Lori Foreman, ik she's a girl and he's a man but we're going off of personalities here. She's manipulative, he's manipulative, she's devilish, he's devilish, so it all plays out right. Always knowing ways and schemes to get you into trouble nevertheless. 

Dwayne- Steven Hyde, he's the strong silent type, more of the backbone of the group and rough around the edges. He'd probably throw you under the bus and laugh at the results or he'll own up to whatever the hell had just happened and be a man. Mostly laughs though when you get hurt. 

Paul- Michael Kelso, he's kind of a airhead, but one of the lost amusing ones of the group. Aways coming up with some stupid/insanely funny ideas of what you guys can do. Has on and off relationships with some girls, until he feeds on them.

Marko- Fez, yes that's right he's the darling foreign boy, yet he's not actually foreign... Anywho, he's the nieve and innocent one, sometimes is the one that gets thrown under the bus the most yet somehoe actually gets out of it by confusing the people.

Sam- He's Eric Forman, a neutral kinda person yet still amusing. Kinda the leader form of his group yet not one at all, an equal perhaps. Kinda is the one to get thrown under the bus but also does some throwing under the bus as well. 

Michael- Donna, tuff, funny, can take care of himself, ik it's a girl but like I said only personalities people so let's focus on that lol knows how to give any smartass remark back. 

I'm sorry for not publishing for awhile, I've been having writers block and full of anxiety, but I'm back and hopefully you guys like this one.