Kitten, Dwayne (imagine)

It was the first ever time you've heard him purr. Sounding low and velvety, making you get butterflies in your stomach.

He did it when he gave you his jacket cause you were cold. Thinking it looked good on you... Well more than good, and getting a little excited he ended up doing it. Course it made you blush a thousand times harder than ever, but ever since then whenever you do something he really likes he does it. Loving the effect it has on you.

It wasn't long after though when the special nickname for him came up. Kitten. He was your kitten, loving and always cuddling you and protecting you. His purrs had a nice junk of why you started calling him that, everytime you were going somewhere you'd let him know, addressing him as kitten and making him smirk.

You both were laying on the sofa in the cave, listening to some records and relaxing. The other guys were hanging around too, talking amongst themselves and chatting about stuff. Everyone minding their own business. That was until they heard you call Dwayne by his little nickname.

Of course you were only asking him something and you always called him kitten before asking him something. They all started snickering and making cat noises, which didn't bother you one bit, actually it amused you just as much as it did them.

Paul and David meowing at Dwayne, earning a big death glare from him. Marko going as far as to calling Dwayne kitten himself.

"Hey kitten, mind rubbing my feet?" Marko said with a chuckle, making Paul and David laugh as well. But instantly Dwayne was up off the couch, being sure not to knock you off as well. 

"Pardon me, Marcy? But what'd you call me?" Dwayne glared at Marko, you giggled at the girl name Dwayne has given him, seeing the distrut look that came across Markos face.

"Kitten?" Marko said with the same little teasing like tone as he laughed with the others, playing with a baseball bat that they had. 

"Go ahead, call me it again and I'll shove that bat so far up your ass it'll knock your teeth out." Dwayne said cooly, cocking and eyebrow at them all as he watched the now quiet and somewhat scared guys.

"Come darling." Dwayne held out his hand for you, taking it happily as you held in the giggles lf the scene that has happened. He led you to one of the beds they had, you both laying down and snuggling up with one another.

You started laughing a little bit as a thought popped into your head. Catching Dwayne's attention of course he started poking and pinching your sides a bit, to get an answer out of you.

"What are you laughing at young lady?" He asked suspiciously but with a smirk as he grabbed you up and held you tighter in his arms. 

"Mmm why do you let me call you kitten and not them?" Asking as you look up at him with a questioning look.

"That's because they're my brothers for one so that would be rather odd and your my girl." He purred as he laid little kisses on your cheek and neck. "My girl can call me anything." Saying as he continued his actions upon your cheek and neck.

"Anything?" You smirk, making him stop and look at you with a 'better not' look. Laughing you cuddle up to his chest, closing your eyes and letting sleep take you over as you lay safely in your mates arms.

( ͡°❥ ͡°)(*^^*)//ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀~