Them trying to find excuses to kiss you (imagine)

David- He wanted a kiss for Christmas Eve, but you kept saying you were sick and didn't want to get him sick either.

"Honey, I can't get sick, it's literally impossible for me to get sick." He told you. Thinking about it for a little bit while sniffing from a stuffy red nose. You didn't want him to feel your sickness nor did you want to couch or sneeze all over him either.

Covering your nose and mouth and shaking your head once again, "Not going to happen."

"Y/N!!!"

Dwayne- Obviously he wanted a kiss on Christmas Eve as well. They all did!! He went about it in a more clever way though. Giving you a little bumb under some mistletoe that was in the cave and smirking at his brilliant idea.

"Dwayne, you could've just gave me one like you did a few seconds ago." You tell him with a little laugh as you peck him on the lips.

Shrugging at the obvious statement and what could have happened he just gave you another peck.

"It was more romantic this way anyways." Smiling and wrapping his arms around you. 

Paul- He just straight up said he wanted one, always saying and demanding like a child that he wants one. It amused you whenever you told him no cause he'd give you a what the hell look and grumble like a grouchy teenager. 

"I want a kiss." He said as he plopped down next to you.

"That's nice." You tell him, looking at a magazine not taking your eyes off of it and acting like you don't give a care in the world that he wanted one. You had to stop yourself from smiling when you heard an annoyed noise come from him.

"Give me one, give me one." He repeatedly said. You couldn't take it anymore eventually so you gave him one making him ask for another a few minutes later.

Marko- When he wanted one, he'd just stare at you for awhile with longing eyes. You wouldn't know until you actually looked his way a couple times to see it.

"Marko?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want a kiss?" You asked with a smile as you caught him staring at you with those eyes again.

Looking down with a beat red face and nodding, "Yes please." He said making you laugh and then give him one.

Sam- He wouldn't ask or try and do any funny tricks, he'd just steal one from you everytime he felt like it.

"So I was say-" You were in the middle of speaking until he grabbed your face and pecked you on the lips.

"You were saying?"

"... Well gee I forgot now!" You said with a Huff.

Michael- Like Sam and a mixture of Dwayne, he would steal one and trick you into giving him one as well. He was pretty sneaky when he wanted to be. 

"Michael stop kissing me when I trying to be mad at you!" You were a little frustrated only cause he kept stealing kisses out of nowhere and you liked it but didn't want to admit it.

"Aww come on!!" He whined, as he looked up and seen some mistletoe above the both of you. You noticed what he was looking at and seen a smirk across his face.

"Your lucky." You say to him, leaning up and kissing his lips.

Yayy Christmas Eve so happy!!