Waited for so long, Dwayne (imagine) part2

H/C= hair color
Y/N= your name
E/C= eye color

(Your pov)

Twirling my necklace through your fingers as you sat in the back seat, watching as you passed people on by while heading to your new home, in Santa Carla.

You asked a million times why you guys were moving, yet no straight forward answer came to you by your parents. Your father just saying it was time for a change, your mother saying it'll be nice to get out of that old town that you grew up in.

Not that you didn't want to move, you didn't mind, you never liked your old town you grew up in either. But you still wondered what was up.

Your parents chatting in the front seat about staying with your cousins, Aunt and Grandpa for awhile so your house next to them can be finished getting built. Actually excited about seeing your cousins, Michael and Sam, you loved them very much, they always knew how to have fun.

"So Y/N, you excited?" Your father asked, glancing at you every now and then through the review mirror then back to the road.

Shrugging your shoulders, "excited to see Sammy and Michael, yes very much so. Excited for our new house, eh it's guess." You simply say, giving your father a smile. He returned it, taking a turn up a dirt driveway.

"Well, at least your excited about one thing, right." He smiled to you and your mom who smiled softly and looked back out the window. The car came to a stop at what you assumed what your Grandpas house.

"We're here finally, wonder if anyone's home." Your father said to himself as he sat there looking at the quiet house.

"I'm sure theres someone around, maybe your father most likely, I hear he's a homebody." Your mother says simply, getting out and you both following along. As your parents were getting the bags and suitcases out of the back you prance up to the house with excitement. Knocking on the door and waiting a bit, nothing, knocking again. Nothing.

Funny, you thought. "Y/N, just walk on in, I'm sure your aunt went grocery shopping or something and the boys are just out and about. Your Grandpa is probably just sleeping." Your father said, nodding you go in looking around what was actually a nice house.

You were about to walk upstairs until you felt somebody tackle you to the floor. You didn't scream, yet you did let out a rather embarrassing squeal.

"Ugh, you always find a way to squeal right in my ear." It was Michael. You looked up from the floor to see him rubbing his ear, trying to recover his hearing in it from the noise you made.

Laughing you get up off the floor, " Sorry Mike, I guess it's just my way to show how much I missed you." You say as you throw your arms around him, chuckling he wrapped his around you as well for a tight hug.

"Where's Sammy?" You ask, wanting to see your other favorite cousin.

"He's-" Michael was about to say until a clump of Chocolate pudding came out of nowhere and splattered all over his face. His eyes were closed for a little while as he brought his hand up to whipe off the splattered pudding.

You looked over to see Sam standing in the doorway of the kitchen with a cup of pudding with a smirk on his face. laughing, running up to him and hugging him, him returning the hug of course.

"So your staying with us for awhile I heard." He said with excitement.

"Yuppers, you heard correct." You smile, your aunt Lucy walking out as your parents walked in with the last of the bags. Everyone hugging and greeting each other. Michael and same help bring your bags up stairs to your room.