Supernatural and The Lost Boys Combined, Dwayne (imagine)

(Dean's POV)

Of course I didn't want to believe it, I did not want to believe that my once pure little girl is the mate of a blood sucking monster. Out of any girl in the world it had to be my little girl! It was hard to process and accept for awhile but it's also something that I know I'll have to accept. 

Finding it a little easier every day to do so, seeing how well he treats her and how gentle he is. He seemed to try so hard to get my trust and respect that it sorta made me feel horrible for how I treat him. He's different, they all are from the rest of the bloodsuckers Sam and I run into. 

Course Paul is a perverted asshole at times and David is a smug smartass, Marko was just too nice and polite to hate or even want to drive a stake into. But Dwayne really tried and succeeded with changing our minds about his family and so did they about us. We all turned out to have a mutual agreement and partnership, satisfied and happy with everything. 

Happy until a couple nights ago, Y/N, wanted to go out with some friends, not really telling me specifically where they were going. Asking Dwayne if he knew and he didn't know either himself, seeing an uneasy and worried look on his face, not knowing until then that she was going out with friends. I tried reassuring him that she's done this before, not that that made me feel any better about it, even Dwayne's paranoia and worrieness was starting to make me anxious. 

"Has she stayed out this long before?" Dwayne asked as he paced back and forth on the front porch where we now wait for, Y/H. I sat on one of the deck chairs, staring out into the night, looking for any sign of headlights or listening for any noise of a vehicle coming up the driveway. 

"Well.... Not exactly, she's always been back at a very good reasonable time but that doesn't really mean anything." I say, trying to make Dwayne and myself feel better... Didn't work.

Dwayne nervously ran a hand through his thick long black hair as he continued to pace. Hell he needs to sit his ass down, he's making my nerves shoot through the damn roof.

"Who's she with? Do you know them or something? Are they safe people?" Dwayne threw questions at me from left to right, not taking a breath in between or stopping his boots from hitting that damn wooden deck floor. 

"Ok! One, sit your ass down, your making me nervous. And two, yes I know them! What kind of dad do you think I am, do you just think I'm going to let my little girl go off with a bunch of strangers? Ya 'Hey sweetie I don't know those people but you just have a wonderful time wherever the hell that is that your going, oh and when you get back, certainly at an ungodly hour, make sure you do your chores' Yup sounds a lot like me." I said with the most sarcastic voice I had. Making Dwayne stare at me for a moment and then sit down to only drop his head in his hands. 

I was about to say something, anything to to at least sooth his worry until there was a sound of foot steps on the gravel of the driveway. We both stood rather quickly, me almost losing my balance. Looking to see Y/N, walking up the driveway, nothing really seeming to be wrong with her until her eyes looked up at us.

Her eyes held an evilness to them, having a red tint that was much bloodier than a vampires. Her skin was pale as ever and the tips of her fingers looked to be bloody from scrapping and scratching. 

Looking to one another, we knew right away obviously something was wrong with her. Something that I never thought would ever be wrong with my little girl, my little Y/N  possessed by a demon. It wasn't just the physical looks that I would recognize, it's always the heaviness feeling that it sends off.

The uncomfortable heaviness like there was weights put on your chest and you just can't breath. Yet you wouldn't want to breath, in fear you would breath in the demonic entity that settled around you.