When you both get caught during a heated session (preference)

David- It was Dwayne who walked in. You both were on the couch, innocently playing and ruff housing. Then it got hot and heavy, lip biting, hair pulling, nails digging into flesh. Touching exposed skin and if there wasn't a lot to touch then you best believe he was going to find more.

It was David who heard him walk in, whipping his head up and giving Dwayne the best evil look he could put on. Dwayne was totally in a state of awkwardness.

"Ummm....... Well this awkward." He said rubbing the back of his neck, trying to contain his little laugh. David was still just staring at him with the evil eye.

"Out!" David said, Dwayne wasted no time in leaving, darting out of the cave to meet up with the guys. Once he was gone David just pounced right back on you, making you giggle, not just at that but also at Dwaynes awkwardness. Thanking God it wasn't Paul who walked in.

Dwayne- it was Paul who walked in on the both of you. Knowing how Paul is, he made fun and teased for his own amusement and others as well.

It started out with Dwayne wanting alone time with you cause every time you were with him, the guys were there too or Star for that matter. So you both got in bed together and you snuggled up to him, talking about little things with one another. That was until he started getting playful, running his hands down lower than your hips, kissing and nipping your neck leaving marks to show. Then he went to your lips and started to softly kiss them, which just so happened to turn into a rough and heated kiss, him biting your bottom lip and you both heavily breathing. Moans echoed in the cave, then he shoved his tongue past your lips into your mouth. Pulling you onto his lap, wrapping his arms around you tightly.

Just as he was about to run his hand up your shirt, BAM! Here comes our playful Paul barreling in the cave. He noticed what you both were doing and started whistling, teasing you both, making dirty comments. "Am I interrupting something?" He said smirking.

Making Dwayne growl, he gently lifted you off his lap, settling you in the bed comfortably as he got up to deal with the playboy. "BEAT IT!" Dwayne said aggressively.

"Alright, alright, I'm out, but if any of you need any snacks or drinks, I'll be hanging around, literally." He laughed at his own joke, leaving. Dwayne death glared him the whole way out, making sure he actually left. When he was gone, he turned around smiling at you, getting back in the bed and crawling back up to you, pulling you back on his lap to softly kiss your shoulders and run his hands up under your shirt.

Marko- Star who found you both, along with laddie sadly. She wasn't a bad girl, she was rather bicep and sweet and kind hearted you thought, you just met her not long ago either.

You an Marko were actually out by the ocean near the caves entrance. The both of you sitting in a comfortable silence, your head leaned up against his shoulder. It was so peaceful. You look up at him smiling softly to just kiss him on the side of the mouth. Standing up, you felt him snag you back down, smashing his lips on yours, pulling hair, groping, nipping on the flesh of your neck. It was getting alot more heated until you heard a gasp.

You both turn to see Star and laddie, Star blushing madly, laddie laughing childishly. "I-im so sorry guys, I di-. " She was cut off by Marko telling her it was a problem and everything was just fine. "Right, well I'm sorry, laddie maybe we should go in the cave now. " She said tugging him along.

You smile a little in amusement at how embarassed she was and how laddie was acting. Marko wrapped his arms around you and started to kiss your neck again. "Umm do you think that's such a good idea? We were just caught." You say trying to get out of his grasp.

"And?" He cocked an eyebrow at you.

"Whatever." You sighed letting him have his fun.

Paul- Michael walked in. He was very well liked by the guys and was considered one of them, even tho he didn't live with them or was a full vampire.

But it happened when Paul and you got back from the boardwalk, he was flirting with you the whole night and started chasing you around the fountain. You were giggling laughing, running away from him around the fountain, then he finally snatched you and spun you around, sitting you on the edge of the fountain with him standing between your legs.

He leant down and started to roughly kiss you, biting and pulling on your bottom lip, then sloppily kissing down your neck, biting your shoulder just enough to leave a mark. Moans and gasps were echoed off the walls. That's when you both heard someone clear there throughout. He whipped around to see Michael laughing across the couch.

"What the hell man!?" Paul said in complete annoyance.

"I should be asking you that." Michael smirked. You blushed madly, looking at your hands and the floor.

"Why the hell would you be asking that??" Paul scowlled.

"Cause I was here the whole time watching you chase her around the fountain and then whatever the hell that dirty shit was after that." Michael said shrugging. Paul was shocked as hell that he didn't even notice him. "Let's consider this to be you both walked in on me." He said chuckling.

"Get. Out!." You both yell.

I hope everyone liked this, this is a preference request, thankfully someone requested cause I've been trying to figure one out once I got home. Imagine next, Dwayne's date.