Paul crosses the line, Dwayne gets pissed (imagine)

Dwayne brought you to the cave after you both hung out at the boardwalk. Asking the other guys to at least keep you company from time to time when he went out to feed, they kindly said they will. Him giving you one last kiss before leaving.

Marko kept you company for the most part, he was always great company. Funny, goofy, always talking about innocent stuff, he was probably your best friend out of all of them, well besides Dwayne.

"Mmm, I think I'm going to hit the sack, you good here?" He asks, standing up and stretching while yawning. Nodding, letting him know you'll be fine until Dwayne gets back. "Okie dokie, don't be afraid to wake me up for anything." Walking off to get some early sleep for the next night. You smile to yourself, relaxing on the couch a bit, closing your eyes.

"Whatcha doing girly?" Paul came walking in, sitting down next to you. You give him a little smile.

"Just waiting for Dwayne, what are you up to?" Asking, wondering why he's still awake.

"Well I was looking for you actually, I wanted to tell you something." He said.

"Oh? Alright, what is it, Paul?" You asked, giving him your full attention. If you were honest you were a little concerned.

"Well, Y/H, there's no easy way in saying this but, I like you a lot, I love you a lot too actually. I want you to be with me instead of Dwayne." He said simply, yet he seemed a tad nervous, but that didn't stop his poker face.

You were a little shocked, not knowing what to say.... Or feel. You weren't mad or annoyed or anything like that, you were kinda feeling sick tho. It wasn't supposed to be like this, one of Dwayne's brothers weren't supposed to like you, love you. You were feeling so sickly about it, what Dwayne would do, what were you going to do? You loved Paul, but not like that, as family, as a friend.

"Oh, Paul, I don't really know what to say, I mean I love you, but not like that. I want to be with Dwayne." You say, playing with your hands nervously, you felt like you were going to be sick.

He put his hand on your leg and scooted closer, "Y/H, Y/H I love you. Sure Dwayne's my brother but he doesn't deserve you." He said, leaning closer and closer. You could his warm breath against your lips and at that moment you thought you were going to throw up on him, probably would've made him loose his feelings for you which would make you feel loads better.

"Paul I don-" You were in the middle of saying until he leaned in to touch your lips with his, you shoot up from the couch instantly, breathing heavily, "I think I should get going now, goodnight Paul." You say without looking at him, he stands up to following after you.

"Y/H, please." He say's as he chases after you, as soon as you reached the exit that's when Dwayne walked in. He smiled at you at first, then the smiled faded as he seen the expression on your face.

"What's going on?" He asked, as you go into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around you, looking right at Paul questioning.

"Nothing, I just don't feel very good at the moment, I don't really want to be here." You say a little fast.

"Look, you want to know what's wrong. I tried to kiss her, I told her I loved her and that I want her with me instead of you. I don't think you deserve her and she'd be happy with me. More happy." Paul said bluntly. Your heart raced a bit and it felt like it went right into your throat.

Hearing a low and satanic growl come from Dwayne as he gently moves you behind him. His eyes were blood red, staring at Paul like he was stalking his pray that he'd chosen to feed on. "Pardon me, she's not your mate, she's not for you. She's mine." He said darkly, grabbing Paul by the collar of his jacket and roughly slamming his back against the cave wall. "And if you ever touch her again, I swear Paul-"

He was about to rip Paul to shreds, you couldn't let him, grabbing Dwayne's arm, "Dwayne, please don't do this, come with me, we can lay down together in bed and relax. Please, we can talk when everyone's cooled off." You say, looking at Dwayne with hopeful eyes.

He looked like he was thinking about it, letting go of Paul and glaring at him. Taking your hand in his and bring you away from him.

Once he was cooled off and you both were relaxing, "I don't want you near him anymore, even alone anymore." He said, not suggesting it but laying down a rule and demand. "I wanted to kill him, Y/H." He said quietly. You snuggle up to him more.

"I know, but you didn't and that's all that matters, and I understand I won't be alone with him anymore. Just until he finds his mate at least and everything will go back to the way it was." You say while running your fingers over his bare chest.

"Mmm even then I'm still keeping an eye on him. Seems like everyone wants to take you away from me." He said playfully growling, wrapping his arms around you and flipping you both so he was on top and you were on your back. You laugh a little, "Tough for them, they'll never succeed." He purred while kissing you softly.

"Mmm I love you." You say against his lips.

"I love you most." He said softly. Holding you while you drifted off to sleep.

(*^^*)//ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀~