When you want to pretty them up (preference)

David- You brought your makeup box over, him not knowing surprisingly, but you've been begging him for the past 2 hours if you could do his makeup. You've been wondering what he'd look like for awhile now just never asked. But now your further in the relationship so you have more confidence with asking him.

Him making little growl noises, "No, No, No for the hundredth time Y/H!!" He grumbled.

"But it comes off, it's not permanent, I swear I'll take it right off just as soon as I get a glance of what it looks like." You pouted, you were trying really hard to get this. Him telling you no and that it was final, you huffed as you both sat there and silence.

You went to ask again only to see that he passed out, no wonder why it was so quite, you thought. Sitting there looking at him, you suddenly got this devilish plan. Getting up and sneaking over to grab your makeup box and sitting down gently next to him.

Opening the box with a little pop and stopping to make sure it didn't wake him then going back to your plan. Getting the eyeshadow out first and lightly putting it on his eyelids. He surprisingly didn't wake up. So he's a deep sleeper, you thought. Wonderful you smile amusingly.

Once you were finished and just in time before the guys got back and he woke up. It was Paul to notice first, stopping in mid sentence with Dwayne and Marko, he smirked. "What are you looking at?" David said, giving him and odd look.

"More like who am I looking at?" He snickered, making David give him a more confused look, " Babe I told you not to wait up for me tonight." Paul laughed. David instantly knew by that what he was talking about. Turning to look at you slowly in disbelief. You only giving him a innocent smile.

"Well you should've let me do it while you wee awake, then you could've picked out an eyeshadow you liked." You laugh, only for him to run out of the cave to obviously go soak his face in the ocean.

Dwayne- He didn't take too long to cave. Only took you an hour, once you through on your best innocent smile, he gave in.

You jump with joy running to grab your little make-up bag, you sit down on one of the couches and got to work. He thought it was taking too long so he started to get restless, " This is so boring, how come you didn't just do this in my sleep like Davids girlfriend did to him?" He groaned.

"Because, I know you aren't as stubborn as he is." You say, still focusing on the last bit of eyeliner you were putting on. 

"I'm not stubborn at all." He mumbled, making you roll your eyes.

"We're done." You say, holding up a little mirror for him to loom in. Once he was looking at himself he didn't have much of an expression.

You forward your eyebrows, " Well what do you think?" He cleared his throughout a bit.

"Uh.. Well it's.." He started looking at you to see a happy smile on you, " Its great." He said, forcing happy smile, not wanting you to feel bad so he sucked it up and loved the shit out of it. 

Paul- He had no problem with letting you do it. He plopped right down and let you throw all the makeup you wanted on him. 

"Ow!!" He jerked back, "That hurt, like hell!!" You tried to contain your giggles after you poked him in the eye with the mascara.

"I'm... So sorry." You try to get out while laughing.

He gave you a disbelief look," Sure you are!" He snags the mirror and looks in it. " I'd date me." He said while turning his head from side to side.

"Your a cocky bastard." Rolling your eyes. 

Marko- probably took 15 minutes to get him to do it. He didn't really mind, just didn't want the guys to see. Especially Paul.

"Are you almost done? Did you hear that? Oh gawd they're back are the they? I gotta hide, change my name, my identity, wait.... My lips taste like strawberries." He was hyped up on coffee so he was talking a mile a minute.

"Settle down doll face." You say, disbelief at how he was acting.

"But the guys." He said.

"Honey, they'll love you even without makeup." Teasing him. Rolling his eyes he laid back on the couch. 

"Well well well, who do we have here, Marsha Marsha Marsha." Paul's voice echoed along with the guys laughter.

Marko shot up from the couch, knowing there was nothing left to do he just sat there and let them make fun. " For your information Paul, my girl name wouldn't be Marsha, it's Marcy." He flipped his hair, making everyone laugh.

Hope everyone like this one!