He's needy for your attention (preference)

David- He started throwing food at you and pencils. Sighing heavily everytime you glanced at him and then looked away, hoping it would've done the trick to keep you focused on him. Yet it didn't.

"Look at meeee!!!" He said rather loudly making you look at him like someone drew something on his face that wouldn't be so great to show off
in public.

"What's the matter? You've been acting odd all night." You said, confused as to why he's being so huffy.

Shrugging his shoulders, "I just want your eyes on me for once tonight....Maybe for the rest of it actually." He said smirking and winking at you.

"So you want me to stare at you?" You ask cocking an eyebrow.

"You make it sound like a bad thing." He said shrugging his shoulders.

Dwayne- You were very distracted by the band that was playing at the fair, they were so amazing you couldn't take your eyes off the crazy drummer, upbeat guitarist, loud and clear vocalist, and the intimidating bass player.

As distracted as you were tho, you kept having to take your eyes off of them cause Dwayne wouldn't stop whispering little things in your ear, and pulling you little by little away from the crowed at the fair where the band was. He kept walking in circles around you, getting in your line of site of the show, finding things to distract you from the distraction that's taken your attention that he wanted.

"Darling, come back to the cave with me, I'm tired." He said, faking it obviously.

"But-" You were about to say but he cut you off by picking you up and walking away with you.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice darling." He said simply, taking you away back to the cave where he can have your full attention whether you liked it or not.

Paul- He flirts none stop with you when he wants all your attention on him. Sometimes, well most of the time, it'll lead to loads of PDA. Grabbing your butt, sliding his hand obviously up your shirt in front of people, kissing and biting your neck while whispering in your ear.

"Paul! Stop, we're in public." It's true, you were at the boardwalk with the guys and Star, doing your usual hangout. He wouldn't stop or let up at all with any of it.

"Only if we can go somewhere alone together, mmm? What's it going to be cutie, more public display or privacy for the both of us, cause either one im fine with." He said in a low voice, making you blush madly.

You sighed in defeat, "Ok, ok let's go." You said, laughing a bit when he excitedly grabbed your hand and dragged you down by the beach.

Marko- He would say your name over and over again, sit on your lap, twirl your hair. Sometimes blow in your ear.

"Whatcha doing blondie?" You ask, while he was positioned on your lap, blowing in your ear.

"Trying to be sexy...... Is it working?" He asked, you held in your laughter the best you could, composing yourself and looking at him with your best sweet smile.

"Oh, it's working alright." You say, giving out a little laugh, only to look back at him to see him looking at you with a cocked eyebrow and squinty eyes, knowing he didn't believe you.

"Your so full of shit your eyes are brown!" He said with an attitude.

"Marko, my eyes aren't even brown."

"Well the-... Fine!" Tossing his hands in the air and crossing his arms.

Laughing you kiss his cheek, " Pumpkin your always sexy to me." You say amusingly and sweetly. He looked at you, face softening up and turning into a hard blush.

Clearing his throat, "I am?" He asked, wanting to hear more about how you think of him.

"Mhmm." You said smiling at him, hugging him tightly to you.

Sam- You both were watching one of your favorite movies, sitting there in a trance watching it for your hundredth time, he was getting bothered. He wanted a movie night with you but wanted the movie for mostly background noise.

Maybe he should've found a movie you didn't like and put it in, too late now he guessed. Looking over at you with begging eyes for you to look back at him yet you had no idea he was doing it.

"Y/H?"

"Mhm." You responded still watching the movie.

"I love you." He said, trying to put on a cute little like voice for you.

"I love you too Sammy." You said back, going back to watching the movie.

Frowning he grabbed the remote and switched off the movie. "Sam, I think you sat on the remote." You said simply, looking over at him and started looking for the remote.

"Oh did I? Well that's too bad, let me look for it." He said, sneaking the remote a little under the couch while you weren't looking. "Hmm, funny. Can't find it, oh well." Saying while shrugging his shoulders.

"Well that's ok, I seen that movie many times, wanna go cuddle up in your room?" You asked giving him a smile, he nodded right away taking your hand in his. As you guys started to get up and leave you stepped on something, something that turned that TV back on.

You both stopped, you stopped at looked down grabbing the remote while Sam stopped dead hoping you won't change your mind about cuddling and want to watch the movie again. "That's funny, wonder how it got down there." You say shrugging it off and ushering him to lead the way to his room.

He smiled happily about your choice and brought you both to his room where you both stayed and cuddled up together.

( ͡°❥ ͡°)♡(*'ω`*)/♡