Kill Bill, David (Imagine)

It's been a year and a half since David and you have been broken up. He was completely chill for the first few weeks about it, thinking you and him would get back together anytime now and you'd come running back to him. It was something he was so confident in and that seemed to fill joy and put him at ease knowing that you're a wreck without him. But this time was different.

  Sure you were a sobbing pile of heartbreak, but you stood strong and didn't give in to the temptation of running back to him. You couldn't. No, not this time, this time you were going to take control of your own life and show him you don't need him. One step at a time you grew, every night, every day, growing confident and strong. It was something that you couldn't believe you'd be able to do, especially the hard sleepless nights of not having him with you, it was like a cold damp cage you've been left alone in to die from heartache.

Every week that passed became more and more difficult for David than it did you. Every week for you was a progress to take on becoming better, every week for him was a blow to the heart of wanting you more and more. But you didn't pay any attention to it, not feeling sympathy for the blonde that once held your heart. No, you're attention was elsewhere. You started to get eyes for someone else after the first year of no David, and you couldn't be more excited to see this guy.

David having to find out about your new boy from his brothers, his seething feelings making him have sickening thoughts and crazed intentions. Something that showed through those piercing eyes of his, he couldn't take it and he wouldn't. There's no one but him for you, no one could replace him.... No matter how much you tried to replace him, he'll always be the one.

    still a fan even
Though I was salty
Hate to see you with some
Other boy
I know you happy
Hate to see you happy
If I'm not the one drivin'
I'm so mature
I'm so mature

  Watching you walking with that new guy of yours down the boardwalk with an intense glare. Gritting his teeth as your guys hands intertwine and your bodies get closer to one another, such as what his and yours used to do every time, but better. He's better for you, but of course he thinks you can't see it yet. Something he might just have to enlighten you on just to wake you up.

I'm so mature, got me a
Therapist to tell me there's
Other women
I don't want none, I just
Want you
If I can't have you,
No one should
I might, I might kill my ex
Not the best idea
Her new boyfriends next
How'd I get here?
I might kill my ex,
I still love her though
Rather be in jail than
Alone.

  Slightly and slowly walking behind the two of you at a good distance away, where you can't even notice him, he stalked as he watched the two of you walking and laughing with one another. Fire in his eyes as he burns holes in the back of the guy that is trying to take his place, trying to take you from him. No no, this is no good for him as his mind swoons over the smell of blood and the picture of sheer screams of mercy being cried out in his mind. A sinister smile dancing along his lips as his eyes settled on your figure.

  Now I'm in amazement
Playin' on my patience
Now you laying face down,
Got me saying over a beat
I'm so mature
I'm so mature
I'm so mature,
I got me a therapist
To tell me there's
Other women
I don't want none,
I just want you
If I can't have you,
No one will

"Yo! David, you coming!?" Hearing Paul's voice chime into his thoughts as he blinked, looking back at his friends and the back at you. Butterflies hitting his stomach to his chest as he come to see you were looking back at him with a look of longing in your eyes. A look that he just was hoping for, a look to feed on to keep him going on and knowing that you'll be back, you'll be back one way or another.... Even if he has to make it happen.

  I might kill my ex,
Not the best idea
Her new boyfriends next,
How'd I get here?!
I might kill my ex,
I still love her though
Rather be in jail than alone.

I did it all for love!
I did it all with on no drugs!
I did all it sobar
I did it all for us
I did it all for love!
I did it all with on no drugs!
I did it all sobar
Don't you know I did it all for us
......
I just killed my ex,
Not the best idea
Killed her boyfriend next,
How'd I get here?
I just killed my ex,
I still love her though
Rather be in jail than alone.

Thought I'd make a fic of each with this song🫣 song Kill Bill by SZA called 🤭