//Goldy Pond//

(A/N: LMAO HOW'D YALL LIKE THAT CLIFFHANGER? YOU DIDN'T? TOO BAD EHEHEH!!! tbh yall are lucky I'm having so much fun with this so I have the energy to update daily ALTHOUGH THAT ENDING WAS 100% ON PURPOSE EVEN THO I COULD'VE CONTINUED MWAHAHAH (...)

Honestly the rest of the goldy pond arc is going to be a tad difficult bc its a lot of ad-libbing on my part but oH WELL. (Yeah, thanks for that. I'll make it work tho. -Anna)

ALSO THE NEW COVER YALL HAVE PROBABLY ADMIRED IS BY thefricksidontgive AND ITS AMAZING, IKR??? LIKE ITS SO PRETTY HOW DID SHE DO THATTT- (7 cups of coffee and cat video compilations to scare away my crippling depression -Anna.) anywayz moving on Anna is now a co-author of the story as she's already been helping me with ideas and editing!(You should mention anything even remotely funny was written by me. -Anna) She has access to my acc and stuff now but tbh u probably can't tell the difference between us bc we share the exact same energy. ★(,,・ε'-,,)⌒☆ (You know it~~~~ -also Anna)

ALSO 1.3K READS??? OMG HOW?? AND I LOVE ALL OF U SM. (Because   I̶'̶m̶ ̶p̶r̶a̶c̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶I am the one carrying this masterpiece, obv. -You know who.)

Welp, now that that obnoxiously long author's note is over, mOVING ON WITH THE STORY- HAPPY READING MY CHILDREN

(Lmao good luck to all of you trying to read that with all my edits. -yeah.))

// RAY's POV //

My eyes slowly opened as I regained consciousness. The moment I remembered what occurred at the last point in my memory I sat up. Looking around quickly I saw I was alone. There was a line of houses and trimmed trees bearing fruit. Balloons hung from multiple houses and a large windmill peeked above the houses.

"What the hell?-" I murmured, pushing myself off the ground and onto my feet. "Where...am I?" All of a sudden I remembered who was with me last. "Y/N!" I shouted, looking around myself, but found the albino girl nowhere to be seen. "Sh*t!" I cussed, looking around myself frantically once more as if she'd suddenly be rounding the corner, saying something stupid again.  But she didn't seem to be anywhere nearby.

'Maybe she just woke up earlier and decided to look around...' I hoped as I began searching the eerily quiet village.

// Y/N's POV //

I shot up as soon as I awoke. "Sh*t!" I exclaimed, rubbing the back of my head angrily. "Of course the poachers would go for the two children standing stupidly close together over the one standing close to a dangerous adult! What the hell was I thinking!" I shoved my palm into the side of my head as if hoping I could smack the stupidity out of my brain.

"And now what?" I muttered. I suddenly realized that Ray was no where to be seen. And that triggered me to frantically check my belt for my weapons. "UGH F*CK!" I exclaimed, finding that all of my weapons, including the throwing knife Sonju gave me missing. "Oh sh*t" I paled, then looking frantically for Mujika's amulet. I found it, fortunately, on the inside of my jacket, per usual. I collapsed on the ground in relief. I then looked through my other pocket and thankfully found my pen safe and sound.

"Awh jeez!" I exclaimed, standing up on my feet once again. The first thing I wanted to do was locate Violet and follow Emma's actions as closely as I could from the manga, but now I had to find Ray- who was not only without a pen but also extremely scary when... well, scared.