//Horseback riding//

I opened my eyes slowly, the sun glinting through my eyelashes as I sighed. A satisfied sigh greeted a small smile that spread across my face. "I did it..." I exhaled, staring up to the sky, the sunlight filtering through the leaves up above indicating the time was late morning.

Then, pushing myself up onto my feet, I quickly took off in a swift jog towards the hideout, my feet tapping rapidly on the ground, the noise barely audible as I whisked through the trees and hopped over roots, in hopes I wouldn't encounter any demons that would delay my arrival.

I arrived through the opening to the massive tree base and glanced around frantically. "We need to catch up to Norman..." I murmured, running towards the house everyone from Gracefield was staying in. I grabbed hold of the handle to the front door, yanking it open.

I was immediately greeted with near hundreds of expectant faces of all ages. Emma stepped towards me, eyes sparkling in both worry and expectation. "So?" She asked, grabbing onto my hands. "Were you able to make the promise?"

"For real this time?" Several young kids asked, inching towards me with suspicious expressions.

I nodded, my smile widening. "Yeah!" The room erupted into happy cheers as soon as I answered with equal enthusiasm. "We'll be able to escape to the human world without anyone being killed or chased!"

"Hooray!!" They exclaimed, Jemima and Alicia hugging my legs, catching me off balance.

"Oh!" I asked, looking left and right, once I finished waving my arms around to right myself and keep from crushing the children behind me with my dummy thicc *ss. "Day and time?"

"You were gone about 12 hours." Zack hummed, stepping forward from the back of the crowd. "It's November 7th, 2047."

I suddenly caught sight of Yuugo from the corner of my eye as he sighed, Dominic piggybacking him while Yvette and Chris clung onto each of his legs like Koalas, giggling hysterically. "That albino brother of yours has already left for the royal capital." Yuugo spoke with a straight face, as if he was unaware of the fact he was currently being used as a jungle gym. "Glasses and Bean are still looking for those demon buddies of yours." He finished, still using Gilda and Don's nicknames.

His redhead friend stepped forward, in a similar situation to the ravenette, with Rossi and Mark sitting on his shoulders. "-And the extinction plan seems to be progressing steadily and favourably." Lucas finished with pursed lips.

I nodded, seeing a handful of the older Goldy Pond children missing. "Where's Oliver, Paula, Gillian, and R...the others?" I asked glancing around to see if they were just out of view.

Reina smiled, lifting Alicia and Jemima off of my legs. "Grabbing horses, along with Poppy and a few others." I opened my mouth to speak as the crowd began to disperse, before I was cut off by the headband guy.

Zack sighed as he arrived besides me, placing his hands on his hips. "If you're wondering about that emo boyfriend of yours-" I kicked him in the shin roughly but he continued without even a wince. "-He's probably still off sulking somewhere."

"I'll go grab him-" Yuugo offered, but I raised my hand, cutting him off with a sigh.

"I don't think he needs you to drag him here by the collar. I'll go knock some sense into him." I grinned, slipping my bag off of my shoulder. "Can you pack my bag in the meantime?"

Yuugo cocked an eyebrow. "I'm not your-." I pushed my bag into his chest before he could finish, turning on my heel and dashing away.

"And grab me a demon disguise too-!" I called as I ran, sending the distressed adult a glance over my shoulder.