//Sibling Spat//

(Mujika's backstory hurts me an unreasonable amount.

Anyway,, moving on-

Hehe. This was 3,000+ words (barely). And I edited it while eating vanilla birthday cake, watching anime, and in only one sitting, so I was... mildly... distracted, lol- so once again, Idk about quality.

Anyhow, this one has a little less humour...hopefully...? I mean it's supposed to be a more serious chapter,,, so,,,,... yeah, I'll shut up now..

C u when you finish!!)

-----

"But-" The demon queen suddenly spoke and in the flash of an eye she was in front of me, her face covered in grotesque mouth and eyes, my eyes widening in shock. "I'm going to eat you all anyway-!! Right here, and right now!!" Her mouth widened and she grabbed onto my face with her long clawed hand, bringing my head towards her open jaw as the world seemed to move in slow motion.

"Y/N-!!!"

-----

I stared the demon queen in the face- if you can call it that, my loud heartbeat racking in my ears as time crept forward slowly, not even sure whether I was still drawing breath as I stared in shock.

"Y/N-!!" Ray, Emma, and Norman exclaimed, turning to me as my life flashed before my eyes.

"Will you shoot?" The queen asked, her multiple eyeless face not leaving my wide blue eyes as my entire body froze, the queen's mouth changing it's position from prepared to eat my face off to a twisted smile. "81194? 63194?"

"Good kids." She spoke in amusement, her attention turning back to me. 'I'm scared.' I thought, my face completely still as the queen's jaws widened once again, her face reaching towards me, her claws pressing into my cheek. 'I don't... I don't want to die- If I die, the promise becomes void- and Ray or Emma will have to make it... I can't let that happen'-!!' Alas, I continued staring blankly, internally screaming at my body to move-

The queen was suddenly thrown back as he was hit by several spears from the side, her hand pulling away from my face in an instant in order to twist her body to avoid being hit in her second core, narrowly missing slicing my head off with her claws, instead, the claw merely grazing my cheek. I collapsed back onto my butt as soon as the threat of her eating me whole was gone, turning my head slightly to catch sight of my saviours, Sonju and Mujika, from the corner of my eye. 'Oh, thank god, I managed to draw her attention for long enough to keep anyone else from being injured.'

"Sorry for the wait." Sonju proclaimed, sending me a nod as he quickly jumped down from the windowsill. I nodded my head weakly and stood to my feet, brushing my knees of absent-mindedly as my mind wandered after my second...? near-death life experience.

"Are you okay?" Mujika asked, walking towards me quickly. "Ah!" She exclaimed in worry. "You're bleeding!"

I hummed, bringing my hand to my cheek where the queen's...claws...? had caused a long, shallow, cut, feeling a warm but small trail of blood slowly trickle off my chin. "Oh," I smiled. "It's just a scratch-"

"What in the hell was that-?!" Ray interrupted, grabbing me on the shoulders. "Even for you, that so-called "plan" was way too reckless!!" He irked, shaking me back and forth like a ragdoll.

I blinked."But you even helped me with it-"

"Only because if I didn't you'd die!!" He roared. I smiled back nervously as he continued angrily. "Who in their right mind would walk towards, let alone calmly, a demon- and a hostile one-and intent on eating their brain, at that?!"