//Ray's plan//

(AS USUAL,, ENJOYYYY)

-----

The celebration soon ended and the preparations for Emma, Ray, and I's departure began. The meeting room had been mostly dispersed of people, besides Emma, Ray, and I, who explained about Mujika's abilities to Don, Gilda, and a few others who stayed behind. It was at that moment that I noticed the lack of a certain ravenhead.

Just then, a slight bit of movement caught the corner of my eye as Ray slipped from the room silently. I excused myself for a minute and followed after him quietly until he got to the entrance of our current home. He then looked left and right before exiting through the door.

Once the door closed behind him I quickly followed after him and opened the door once again, catching sight of his figure trudging up steps in the distance, as he slowly began fading into the darkness of night. 'Where could he be sneaking off to now?'

-----

"So that's the plan?" The albino boy hummed, lacing his fingers together as he leaned forward at his desk. "It's along the lines of what I expected, though." He sighed, resting his chin on his folded hands.

Ray leaned back against the wall, crossing his arms. "You know, it's fairly unnerving, the way you act like that." He raised an eyebrow, a slightly amused expression crossing his face for the first time since entering Norman's office.

Norman smiled lightly. "Y/N feels unnerved by it as well. You two are more similar than you think." He teased, but Ray didn't appear to be having that.

The ravenhead hummed with an unimpressed tone, raising an unamused eyebrow. "I suppose that's all you need to know. I'll be taking my leave, then." He stalked towards the door, hands in pockets. He grabbed hold of the handle, before Norman spoke once again.

"Are you sure it'll be worth it, Ray?" Norman asked as he stood up from his desk, approaching his lifetime best friend. "What you intend... it may end up backfiring." He spoke worriedly as he placed a hand on the shorter boy's shoulder.

Ray shrugged Norman's hand off, on his face, a determined expression that overshadowed the underlaying worry. "I can't just let it happen all over again, Norman." He turned to the albino with a dark expression on his face, matching the one his albino friend wore whenever plotting plans behind his friend's backs. "I'm sure you understand." Ray's eyes narrowed as he glanced to the side before leaving, closing the door with a 'thud'.

Norman took a seat on his desk and sighed, staring up at the ceiling. "I think... I've made a mistake..." He cupped his chin, deep in thought. "Sorry, Ray...Y/N..."

-----

I finished shoving the things I needed haphazardly into my bag with a tired sigh. I pulled my hair back into a high ponytail, the long pale strands of white hair reaching down to the small of my back.

I stared at my face in the mirror, now familiar after a few years of being in this body. I turned to look away from the mirror when my stomach flip-flopped as I caught a glimpse of Ray passing by the doorway in the reflection of the mirror. I guess he was back, now. But where had he been? It couldn't've been Norman, right?

I swallowed dryly as I picked Ray's scarf up from my bed and stared at it for a moment before wrapping d it around my neck with a sigh, nuzzling my nose into it subconsciously as I grabbed my bag from the floor. 'His scent... it's barely detectable now.' Without realizing what I was thinking I sighed sadly. Suddenly my thought registered in my brain and my eyes widened. I covered my face with a long, exasperated, sigh, as my ears turned bright pink. 'What are you doing, noticing something like that, Y/N???!' I cussed myself out, followed by a sad sigh. 'Plus...recently, he's been...' I thought of all the times he'd avoided my gaze, avoided me in general, or spoke in cold tones towards me.