//Relief//

Just a reminder that Y/N has no idea what happens later, so uhmm...

rip, her. 

and rip you, who will be sitting perched on the edge of your seats, awaiting... well, you get the idea.

...although that was my goal.

But who knows? Maybe I was f*cking with y'all and that last part was completely unrelated. Or maybe what happens, happens at a later date.

Maybe you even misunderstood the situation.

I mean, I guess you'll be finding out soon.

ENJOY Y'ALL~~~ IF YOU CAN, HAHAHA. 

ALSO I RUSHED EDITING THIS STUFF SO I COULD RELEASE IT, SO THERE MAY BE SOME... MISTAKES??? 

And don't be a 🐱 and scroll to the end. I'm watching you.

-----

As soon as we re-entered Gracefield, Emma ran straight to the gate that led to the adjoining farms to search for her siblings- namely Phil and Sherry. I ran after her, my heart racking loudly in my chest, as Ray, Thoma, Lani, and all the Gracefield children all quickly trailed behind us. 

I followed the ginger through a large gate, the ground quickly changing from the rough concrete to soft grass as we ran, footsteps thudding on the earth. Emma stopped atop a hill, her bright orange hair blowing around her as a breeze blew by. "Phil." I heard her mutter as I arrived to her side, seeing the young dark-haired boy in question, who turned to Emma with a confused expression. 

"Emma...?" They boy murmured, his eyes widening as his confusion turned to shock.

Emma's eyes crinkled as she held back uncontrollable joy. "I'm home, Phil-!!"

The young boy bursted into tears, an overjoyed expression on his face. "Welcome home, Emma!!" He cried, running towards the ginger girl, who flung off her bag and gun in order to grasp the boy in a tight hug. 

"Sorry to make you wait so long!" Emma apologized, her own eyes brimming with tears as she nuzzled her head into his. Phil shook his head with a happy sigh.

"No, not at all!" He reassured her happily. "I always believed you would come back for us!!"

"Phil-!!" Gilda called as she and the others arrived to the top of the hill and caught sight of their long-missed sibling. I turned back around and scanned for my plant 2 friends, catching no sight of any of them. 'They must've headed back to plant 2 to see their old siblings... say 'hi' to them for me, kay?'

"Gilda, Nat, everyone-!!"

The air went still as soon as Norman arrived on scene, Phil's eyes widening and filling with tears once more. "Norman?!" He walked up to him, grabbing onto the albino boy's arms as the tall boy stooped down towards his younger brother with a soft smile, placing his hands on Phil's  cheeks. "You're alive??" The dark-haired child asked in relief.

Norman smiled softly. "Yeah."

"Thank goodness!!" Phil exclaimed once again, with a cheerful sob.

Norman's eyebrows drew together, a grateful and bittersweet expression on his face. "And thanks for protecting our siblings." Phil's eyes widened and brimmed with tears again, his expression becoming pained as he looked to the ground guiltily. Ray caught sight of the boy and walked over, a knowing expression on his face.

"It must have been tough." He smiled thinly as he crouched, laying a comforting hand on the boy's head. "Sorry." He apologized, understanding well Phil's experience. "And thanks."