//scarf//

(Y'all, I finally did it. Now hand over your money. And your love and affection)

After Anna patched up Jin and Hayato's minor wounds they thanked us once again, loudly, might I add, before beginning to talk about "William Minerva". I listened quietly- for once in my life, while they spoke, pondering on my best decision. I came to the conclusion of my plan just as Ray verified that Hayato and Jin knew about the 'Jaws of the Lion' to make sure that they were genuine.

"From here, we can arrive at the hideout in about 3 days if we head for it." Jin finished explaining.

"Can you use a gun?" Ray asked the two cattle children, to make sure they could fend for themselves, at least.

"Yes!" Hayato answered, raising his hand "If needed!" I snorted as his actions reminding me of a small puppy, picturing him with a wagging dog tail.

As everyone was clamouring about excitedly I pushed my way towards where Hayato and Jin were conversing with the others. "Excuse me..." I hummed, arriving in the middle of the group. "But I have a proposition." I grinned. "Hayato, you're really fast, right?" I asked him with a hum.

Hayato looked shocked, nodding his head. "Yes, but... how do you know that?"

Ray, along with the others gave me a look that read "vision again?" and I nodded. Alas, instead of telling Hayato the "truth", or what the cattle children thought was so, I made up another fake deduction. "You managed to spin on Ray and drop to the ground before he could shoot you. And when you jumped on me- although it seemed controlled, it was inhumanly fast. And then there's your plantation logo-" I gestured to the large muscly boy who was at the back of the group. "It's the same as Adam, who has an inhuman strength." Hayato looked at Adam, eyes wide, while I continued. "So it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that you had similar abilities."

I heard Ray mumbling to himself quietly. "I don't know what would be scarier- if you were actually making these deductions, or that you're making them up in an instant to support your visions." He huffed.

"So here's what I want to do," I turned back to Hayato without saying a word to Ray. "I want you to help me get to Minerva first-"

Ray recoiled in shock. "Wha-?!" I pushed his comment aside with the wave of my hand.

"If it's just the two of us, we can move quickly. I'm pretty strong as well. And, I have something I want to say to n-...your boss... before we arrive." I shoved my hands in my pockets.

Hayato hummed. "Well, it's doable." He shrugged. "But will everyone else be okay with only one guide?"

I nodded. "They'll be fine. They've got these idiots with them." I elbowed both Emma and Ray, who were standing beside me on either side. "And then those two parents-" I pointed to Yuugo and Lucas who were eyeing us from the back of the crowd.

"WAIT- ADULTS???!" Hayato and Jin exclaimed in unison. Yuugo and Lucas made their way forward, the younger children parting ways for them.

"Frankly, I don't approve of this idea." Yuugo grumbled and I tch'ed, puffing out my cheeks. "But Y/N has her weird little brain and her weird little ideas. Only god knows what she's thinking."

Lucas nodded. "And Yuugo trained her himself. She'll be fine." He tilted his head with a smile, reassuring Yuugo and everyone else with a nod.

"I'm sure she'll survive, so I'll approve of it...I guess." He agreed, pursing his lips.

I huffed. "And who are you to need to approve of my ideas?" I pushed my face into my shirt collar.

Yuugo looked to the sky with a hum. "You're still just a kid, brat. Think of me as... a babysitter."