//Original Albino//

(Good night to smol Ray. Or good morning, depending on the timezone. Maybe good afternoon...? Oh well. On with the story now,,,

I FORGOT TO PUT THIS AT THE END OF THE LAST CHAPTER SO HERE IT IS

----bonus-----

Emma took notice of Ray's lack of scarf and grinned. "Ohoo~? Where'd your scarf go, Ray?" She asked, elbowing him lightly.

Ray tucked his face into his jacket. "I gave it to Y/N." He muttered, kicking a rock across the ground.

Emma grinned wider. She giggled, elbowing Ray. "Fufufufu~ Is that love I smell in the air~"

"No, it's probably Don's BO. He hasn't showered in days. Plus..." Ray turned to Emma with a deadly glance, an eyebrow raised. "I know you took Y/N's scarf."

The ginger girl blanched. "Ahahahahah- I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"I saw you going through her bag while she slept a few days ago. I was on watch at the time, dumb*ss." Ray rolled his eyes.

Emma giggled nervously. "Then, I'll be checking up on Don now, bye-" She dashed away from Ray quickly to avoid further questioning.

Ray rubbed the back of his head as he thought about Y/N's shocked face to himself. "I don't regret it, though." He mumbled, sticking his face into his collar with a sigh.

-----end of bonus-----

I smiled widely at the albino boy in front of me, doing my best not to fangirl scream and jump on him. I instead carefully walked up to Norman and gave him a big hug, to my surprise, not even coming up to his shoulders. He seemed surprised by the affectionate gesture but returned it after a moment of shock.

I sighed happily before backing away, looking at Norman's face. I had to crane my neck to look him in the eye at his height. He looked taller than he did while I read the manga... "You're tall." I stated dumbly. "I-I mean you grew a lot."

Norman laughed. "So did you." He led me to sit down at the couch and I sat across from him, finally getting a chance to rest my tired legs after moving for practically 24 hours straight. I set down my empty mug from the hot chocolate on the coffee table while I waited for Norman and his questions.

"You don't seem surprised to see me." The albino observed with a hum, clasping his hands in front of his face.

I cocked my head. "Did you not receive my message?" I asked curiously. Norman shook his head no. I frowned sadly. Then the one who called must've not been Norman or related to him... or maybe it was Vincent, but he'd neglected to tell the albino... My frown deepened.

Norman hummed. "Why, was the message important?" He asked curiously.

I huffed, disappointed. "Yeah, but oh well." I then sat up straight. "But you did see me on the owl cameras, right?!"

Norman looked shocked once again. "Well, yes... but how did you know about that?" He asked. I groaned obnoxiously.

"They don't have audio do they." I sprawled over the armrest of the couch with a sad sigh.

"Well, no..." The albino sounded puzzled by my statements.

I snorted. "So I really was just talking to myself. That's embarrassing. Although it's not new for me..." I grinned.

Norman let out a small laugh. "Good to know you're still the same." He smiled sadly.

I laughed too, sitting up, "And good to know you're still covering up the little child quivering inside of you with your never-ending charisma." I smiled innocently.