//Plan Commence//

It was November 2nd, 2045. The day before Norman's shipment date. Y/n scaled up the wall, landing on the top. 

She was finally going to meet them. 

The week after Ichika's shipment was spent discussing the plan. Y/n explained everything she knew about Grace Field house- although she avoided going into much detail about the outside world so as to not risk discouraging them. On the 27th of October she completed her first inspection- with Poppy, the most athletic of the bunch. They scaled the wall together- rather, Poppy made it to the top of it then helped Y/n stumble up it. She was athletic, sure- but she didn't have the size or maturity that both Poppy and Reina had. 

They then figured out, by walking along the wall, that they are in Plant 2- the plant to the left of Emma, Norman, and Ray's plant. A few days later- so as to not raise suspicion, she went with Reina to find the place that Emma's leg is broken- and finding a good viewpoint from the wall so they can watch it without being caught.

Y/n then spent a few days writing and rehearsing word-for-word what she was going to say to the other plant's kids- god knows she'd panic and say either incredibly offensive or incredibly stupid sh*t without it- while she continued planning with the other 5. 

They began slowly sneaking supplies little by little and building lots of rope using spare tablecloths and bedsheets, much like Emma, Norman, and Ray. And then, yesterday, the question Y/n had been delaying was brought up.

"What about the others?"

Chris was the one to ask in the middle of one of their meetings. All the other kids looked to the ground, but Daisy, who seconded his question. Y/n hesitated. How many more could she actually bring? She was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"I'm not sure if we can bring any more..." Y/n spoke softly, as if wishing the words didn't have to leave her mouth. "Maybe 2, at the most..." Daisy, Hannah, and Chris' eyes all widened.

"Only 2?!" Daisy exclaimed. Hannah looked like she wanted to yell, but refrained from doing so. Chris looked dejected and afraid of needing to choose. Poppy and Reina seemed to be the only ones to grasp the situation.

"Who would trust us without proof, quickly, and would be a great asset?" Reina asked. Hannah gasped.

"Reina, you cant talk about our siblings that way! We can't choose between them!" She shouted.

Poppy looked dejected as she responded. "We have to. We can't bring just anyone. Even Y/n said. We're going to join up with other escapees from Plant 3. It's already a big group."

Chris looked as if he had something to say, but he withheld it, staring at the ground again.

"Well..." Reina began, inhaling as if to delay what she said next as much as possible. "I think Hayato would be a good addition." Hayato was the black haired kid who helped with breakfast on Y/n's first day- that she remembered, at least. He was 10 years old and had an average score of 296.

"Wha-!!" Hannah began, but was quickly interrupted by Reina.

"He reads a lot of books about the outdoors and knows a lot about identifying safe plants and stuffs! He's levelheaded and calm even in extreme situations! And last week he actually showed me some morse code he found in some books-" she continued with her points as Y/n's eyes widened. She should find Minerva's adventure book...

"Well, if Reina thinks we should bring Hayato I think we should bring Niko!"

"You're only saying that because she's your friend!"

"It's the same for you, Reina! You only want to bring Hayato because you're dating!"

"I-I don't want to have to choose between our siblings..."