//The hot woman // Perfect scores//

LOL DON'T MIND ME I JUST LOVE THIS DRAWING I PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER TO DO, LOL-

-LOOK AT Y/N'S LITTLE GRIN- SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO DIE, AND RAY IS REGRETTING ALL HIS LIFE CHOICES THAT LEAD HIM UP TO HERE-

fyi pretty sure I was on smth while writing most of this chap- I don't remember writing like 3/4 of it, so I cannot be held accountable for any bad parts. Those were high Anna's fault, not mine.

ANYHOWWW I'LL GET ON WITH IT NOW AND LET Y'ALL READ IN PEACE- ISH-

-----

I pushed my way through the manhole quietly, a small creak echoing throughout the empty hallway. Emma, Yuugo, Norman, and I climbed out of the system, the alarms soon blaring and alerting everyone inside of our breech. "Let's go." I spoke in a hushed tone, Ray, Emma, and Norman nodding in determination. 'We've split up into 4 groups of 4 for this, with our few injured, Yuugo and Lucas, and everyone else unneeded keeping watch from outside.' My heart was beating heavily as we moved silently and quickly through the halls.

-----

"Is there anything else you'd like us to know before we get started, Y/N?" Norman asked sarcastically, raising an eyebrow. Everyone was sitting  together in the middle of a small clearing as we were finalizing the plan, other then those not on the planning team, who taking a quick nap or eating.

"Ahahahahahhahahahah- Uhmm..."I laughed nervously as Ray clicked Mr. Minerva's pen, which was showing the blueprint of Gracefield, closed.

"Y/N-!!!" Everyone groaned in response to my nervous laughter. "You gotta tell us-!!"

"It's no use trying to hide it!! We know you know something!!"

I puffed out my cheeks with a huff. "Oh, it's nothing much." A disturbed expression came onto my face, my lips wrinkling in disgust. "Just Peter Ratri being a creepy as f*ck jack*ss and referring to himself as 'our daddy'."

"-I'll kill him." Yuugo growled, cocking his gun with a glare that would make Peter Ratri sh*t his pants, Lucas besides him nodding in agreement as he readied his own weapon.

I stared blankly at the two dads before snorting. "Pffft-!!" I snorted, doubling over as I soon laughed, tears beginning to sprout from my eyes. After a few minutes had finally passed, I calmed myself back down, letting out a loud and satisfied sigh.

"So..." Ray broke the silence with a hum. "I'm assuming since you aren't interfering with our plan, it'll end up well, in the end, if we follow it?"

I grinned reassuringly. "Yeah. It'll be fine in the end..." a worried expression came over my face. "-at least originally..." 'There are so many differences this time, with Zazie and Cislo uninjured, Yuugo and Lucas alive, and some other key points... while with these numbers and conditions we are likely to succeed, I won't be able to rely on my knowledge of the manga to predict the future with this amount of changes-'

Norman hummed, interrupting my thought process. "So you're betting on it being unnecessary for us to know the future, as everything will work out in the end, following the original plan...?"

I nodded. "Well, that" I shrugged with a sigh. "-and it would be a lot of work to explain, and my heavily-depleted braincells aren't really feeling that right now-."

"Y/N..." Ray sighed, placing his head in his hands. "Is that also why you didn't bother to tell us about the queen?" He irked. "Because it would be 'a lot of work'?" The ravenhead seethed as he looked up at me, a vein faintly popping out of his neck.

I sweat-dropped, scooting away from the unexpectedly hostile ravenhead slightly. "AHAHAHAHHAHA... no...?"

"You little-"