Fifty-five

3 years later...

"A little more to the side, I don't want to see anyone losing their strength! Maintain that until I say cut!" I let the words get absorbed in my brain as I let my body move along to the music that they are putting on to guide us along so that we don't look awkward dancing and lip-syncing to some music that I have recorded over a month ago, I forget about everything that made me so fatigued and I continued to dance on as if it is the most important thing in the world and nothing else mattered.

The music finally stopped and I stayed in position with all the other backup dancers, just waiting for the director's cue and he gave a thumbs up. "And Cut! It is a wrap for today and the entire music video, it has been a good 3 days working together!"

I let out a smile, a satisfied smile that everyone is finally over and I will get back to my life where I left it before I went to shoot his music video, it is a project of mine and a tiny bit of my daily life ever since I became an adult 3 years ago.

I graduated high school with flying colours and being a top student and I gave a speech at my graduation ceremony, it was a huge event and both of my parents came to see me for the first time. My mother never cared about going for these kinds of events to give me support but now with my stepfather in the family, he has changed my mother quite a lot and she is trying to make amends to apologize for the years that she neglected me for her career.

It is still not enough but I am glad that she is willing to give me the attention that a mother should do, it is her duty and she is only doing it now because of my stepfather and he is an awesome person for making my mother human again. And they were happily married to each other and I attended the wedding, of course, the Yoo cousins forced me to attend no matter what because I am the son of my mother and I will become the new son of my stepfather and so I am quite important to their marriage and so I attended their small wedding ceremony, there is going to be a bigger one but that will only be held when the other son returns from prison.

It has been almost 3 years and my stepbrother Son Hyunwoo has been in there for the past 3 years, his offences might be considered too light but he did kidnap his stepbrother for his motives and he has the intention to set a building on fire with me in it, it is enough for him to go to jail for a few years but he has been repenting his mistakes in it and the court could see that and he is getting a lighter sentence after all and he will be returning to society very soon.

One person is not pleased about this and it would be Yoo Yiseul, she has never liked my stepbrother from the very beginning and she didn't like my answer when she asked me if I would still consider him as my stepbrother and I said yes. First of all, he is the son of my stepfather and that would make him my stepbrother. And my parents are very much in love and they love me as well, not leaving out Son Hyunwoo at the same time.

For the entire incident, they were disappointed to find out that Son Hyunwoo has done such a thing about the nightclub thing and the kidnapping thing but he is still their son at the end of the day and the only thing that they can do is to send him to prison and allow him to pay for his mistakes in there and he will come out as a changed person. Whether he would change once he gets out of prison, I don't know if he actually becomes a better person but he is coming back as my stepbrother and we will be family.

I thanked my manager for dropping me off and I waved a huge one at him, I am out in the public and I have protected myself by wearing my cap and my mask to hide my identity. It is hard for me to be outside because I would hide my identity but at least I get to be outside, it is the problems that you will get when there is a huge amount of people knowing your face and knowing who you are.

I could have just went straight home but I have to meet someone to tell her the great news of Son Hyunwoo returning to society, I haven't been able to tell her that because I was so busy with the music video for the past few years but I finally have some time to spare before dinner. She comes out of the building and I greeted her with a tiny wave, she deeply sighs and tells me to follow me to her car where she gets inside the car and I sit beside her.

"You are crazy to be doing this, I know that it is just my workplace and there are a lot of children around but there are still adults that might recognize you at one glance." She scolded me as soon as she started the engine.

"Don't worry about that, I am very good at disguising myself to the point that I haven't got caught before," I told her. "And I haven't seen you in a while, how's life?"

"How's life? How can my life be any different when I face the same few children every single day? I work in a kindergarten, not a funfair." She said to me.

Yes, it is extremely shocking but the rough and scary Yoo Yiseul is now a childcare teacher, she told me that she will never get close to children for the rest of her life but she chose to be one in the end because she saved one child in a car accident a year ago which motivated her to want to become a childcare teacher so that she can save more children and guide them to the right path.

And she is not ordinary childcare teacher, she still looks like a delinquent with dyed hair and rainbow highlights all over her hair, she has piercings and a few tiny tattoos all over her body but she is very nice. She has changed for the better, she doesn't do any of the bad stuff anymore and she lives a rightful life.

"Why did you want to see me for anyway?" She asked me when we are on the highway.

"Can you ask me that question when we have reached the restaurant? I don't want both of us to get in a car accident." I told her and she nodded her head, driving us to the restaurant we would usually go to and she parked at one of the parking lots. "Now I can tell you the reason why I want to see you, my stepbrother is getting out of prison in 3 weeks."