Sixty-one

YiSeul

I laughed at him. "I know that you don't have a good sense of humour but you can't joke about something like that, nobody curses themselves to die early and you are someone who is supposed to be running your father's company after he retires in the next few years. There is no way that you are going to die, I mean that you just got out of jail and you are ready to live your second life."

"I am not kidding, Yoo Yiseul." He said. "I don't play around with my life and when I say that I am going to die, I am going to die."

"How? And when did you found out about that?" I asked him, I know that I don't like him very much but I am very curious about him right now, I am wondering why he chose to tell me about it when he has his family.

"It was 3 months before I got released and I got the results back from the monthly health checkup, something was off and they sent me to the hospital right away, they did some tests and they found out that I was ill and I had last stage brain cancer."

If he has last stage cancer, that would mean that he was sick even before he was arrested and he was sick when he was still in high school and did all of that bad stuff. Karma has come for him, he was a very bad person and he deserved it for being so horrible to everyone on earth. He is getting his retribution and he is accepting it, so it is good for him and the rest of the world.

"I have one serious question," I asked him and he nodded his head. "Am I the first person that you told?" He nodded his head again. "Why did you chose me? I am not even your family member or Lee wonho, I am someone who might kill you in front of everyone here but I am just scared of going to jail."

"You are someone that I trust the least and the person that I have done horrible things to but I know that you will keep my secret." He paused for a second. "Because you would protect Wonho and not let him know about it."

"You are very wrong about that, I am going to tell him this instant and let him know that his idiot brother is going to die in a few months and he is not going to do anything about it." I marched off to find Lee Wonho but he grabs my wrist, pulling me back to him. "Let go of me, Son Hyunwoo."

"Keep this a secret, I know that you will and you will do it for Wonho." He said, still not letting go of me.

"When will you even lie to them that you don't have cancer? They are going to let you run the company and they would suddenly don't have a successor because you are going to die, the company will go bankrupt without a CEO in charge." I said to him. "You are the eldest son and you are the smarter one, Lee Wonho loves dancing and gaining muscle more than anything else, you can't force him to be the CEO."

"But he needs to be the CEO and I know that he can, he can be the muscular CEO." He said.

"He can't, he will hate you for life." I yanked my handoff. "I am still going to tell him and the others would know as well if you are going to die, don't die alone. It is the most horrible feeling in the world and you can't get that, you have your family members and they will be sad if you die without letting him know about it."

I ran and ran, hoping to see Wonho somewhere so that I can convince him to stop his idiot brother from doing the most horrible thing that someone can do to their family members, I am going to let everyone know about it and Son Hyunwoo is not going to be alone when he dies.

I know that I hate him the most but he is still someone who has a family and they care a lot about him, they even gave him a second chance even though he has done so many horrible things and he even went to jail for that but they are still willing to allow him to live his life again and now he is going to die off alone without telling them about it.

I bumped into someone and I couldn't see that well because of the tears that are welling in my eyes. "Yiseul!" But I know who that was, it is the voice that I could recognise even if I were to go blind one day.

"Lee Wonho..." And I burst into tears at someone's wedding, at the wedding of their parents and everyone is staring at me and wondering if I broke up with my boyfriend or something.

I continued to cry without stopping and Son Hyunwoo caught up to me. "Yoo Yiseul..."

"Hyung, were you with her earlier?" He asked him. "Did you say anything to her?"

He said a lot of things to me, about the fact that he is going to die of cancer in 3 months and I am the person that he disliked the most. "I have something to tell you and Yoo Yiseul knows about it as well." He said.

I looked at him. Is he going to tell the truth? Son Hyunwoo walks closer to both of us and towards Lee Wonho where he leans into him and whispers something to him, Lee Wonho nearly collapsed and I held onto him for dear life. He finally told him...

"What do you want me to do for you?" He asked him after a very long time of not saying anything.

"Take care of Yoo Yiseul well and make her your wife, I know that you liked her for a very long time and I want you to make your dream come true." He said and I looked at the both of us, Lee Wonho liked me and his idiot brother knows about it and I was the only one who thought that I was the only one in love.