Four

YiSeul

I stood behind the pole looking at the building before me. This will be the last and only time that I would enter.
It is the nightclub 'The Carat' that is very popular between the university students and the gang leader there is the top 1 in the school that I used to attend.

He is very smart and had managed to convince every student in that school that he is a good student and a studious one, often burning the midnight oil to get good results. He has been the candidates for school president for many years but he has turned it down for one simple reason.

Students thought that he didn't want this position because he feared that he might not have enough time to study but the real reason is that he wanted to focus on this gang business, thus setting up his gang and setting 'The Carat' as his territory.

His name is Son HyunWoo, also known as Shownu, his other alias. No one knows this name except for his followers and the people in the underworld business.

I knew about him when I was passing by 'The Carat' a few weeks ago, I heard the conversation of two of his followers, talking about how great his boss is. And no one would ever win him in fights if they did he will immediately quit and hand over the position to the person.

He would withdraw from school and retire from this business entirely, never to be seen again. Basically, losing is a very big deal to Gang bosses.

I wanted to fight him because of two things. One, I wanted to own 'The Carat' and I will be filthy rich. I would also able to provide SeonHo a peaceful life and I would also be able to go back to school as a normal student. My wish to go back to school will be fulfilled.

So I have to win once and for all.
I entered the nightclub after showing my ID. I just turned 19 in Korean age a few months ago so I could enter the nightclub without getting caught.

"Where is Shownu? I need to talk to him for a while." I asked one underling of his.

"For what? What are you to Shownu hyungnim?"

"I'm his girlfriend, can't I come to see him for a while?" I smiled and flipped my hair.

I had pretended that I was his girlfriend as I knew that his girlfriend has the same name as me. Of course, we have never met before. This is just a coincidence.

"Yiseul-nim, good evening!" He greeted me and led me into one room which I assumed that Son Hyunwoo is inside.

"Shownu hyung is inside." He told me and I headed inside. Maybe he is new that's why he didn't know that I wasn't the person that he is supposed to greet.

Who cares? I'm in their territory now and very quickly, I will challenge him to a fight. I have trained really long just for this.

Inside the room was two followers attending to the person named Shownu who was sleeping. He looked more dashing than I had expected, I never expected that he would be this handsome.

One was pouring drinks for him while the other was massaging his feet. One of his underlings noticed me. "Who are you? What are you doing here in Hyungnim's territory?"

The door burst open and a female appeared behind it. "Oppa! There was one person who pretended to be me in order to get in here."

Oh no, why are they always that efficient? He fluttered his eyes open and laid eyes on me. "Who is this intruder?" He shouted. "Get hold of her."

Quickly, there were two people who get hold of my arm, making sure that I couldn't escape. "Who are you?" He asked again.

"You should know who I am by now. I am here to fight you."

"Fight me? How stupid are you to fight me?"

I know that I can do it no matter what impossible it sounds. "Hyungnim, she is Yoo YiSeul. She is the champion of the latest boxing contests hosted by your uncle."

His uncle is also a gang leader and hosts contests weekly, I was the participants last week and I won the championship even though I was injured. That's why I returned home injured that day because I fought against people to earn money.

"Really? Are you that capable to fight me?"

"Of course, I'm all ready. I'm just waiting for you to get out of your throne and pass it to me."

He stood up and his underlings helped him to wear his slacks. "Alright. Give me a few minutes and we will fight for real."

I smirked. "Bring it on, I'm not afraid of anything."

---------
WonHo

I was returning home from school and I was being pulled back by those classmates who gave me all those worksheets to complete as they wanted to skip after school academy and have fun. I did what I was told as I wanted to survive in this school.

6 months is all I needed to finish school and go to university, by then my mother wouldn't be bothered to even care about me. That would be good and I will be able to be alone.

I walked past the convenience store picking up some drinks as I had run out of drinks. I completed my purchases and I came out of the convenience store looking quite pleased.

Today's dinner would be Ramen and Beer, perfect! I immediately lowered my head and avoided eye contact with anyone as soon as I walked into the nightclub street. I didn't want to get approached by any of the prostitutes waiting for customers and any drunkards that will cause trouble.

Then I saw two men dragging someone away into a dark alley from the nightclub 'The Carat'. It seems to be a girl and they are pulling her by the hands, letting her legs sweep the floor.

What are they trying to do to her? I waited for the men to get back into the nightclub and I made my way to that dark alley that they left her there.

She was left laying on top of two trash bags and she is heavily injured. Her face is covered with blood and her arms and legs were bruised very badly. It is as if she got beat up or something like that.

But that face, I have seen it before. The supermarket, the one that didn't have enough money to pay for her groceries and I paid for her out of pure kindness. Why is she doing here?