Eight

WonHo

I sniffled as I rubbed my nose with my finger and wore my uniform at the same time, this morning is a bit chilly and I totally forgot to wore my sweater, thus having a slight cold.

I tidied my hair looking in the mirror and took my bag which is hanging on one side of the chair, slinging the bag over my left shoulder and leaving the room. There was another person in the same place as me, the cleaning lady which my mother hired to keep my apartment neat and tidy. It is already my second time meeting her and it is awkward talking to her or even greeting her as I come out of my room.

"Good morning," I said to the lady and she just nodded. She is also one of the people that my mother usually hired from.

She did the same, telling me that I kept my apartment neat and tidy, so tidy that she didn't need to clean up a lot. I am someone who is tidy and clean up after myself all the time, there is no chance of any of my dirty clothes being scattered all around my room or dirty plates in the sink left unwashed for days.

I left my apartment and I heard some commotion just next door, it must be Yoo YiSeul again. She just got discharged a few days ago with her cast bandages still on her body and she looks like a different person.

She doesn't curse that much these days, it is not that I go to her house all the time. I have never entered her house and the walls are so thin that I can hear almost everything, even a needle dropping could be heard clearly.

Her brother is already out of the house wearing his shoes. "Noona, please hurry..." He told his sister who is still in the apartment.

If I hadn't seen him address his sister as Noona, I would still have thought that he was her boyfriend and not in middle school. He looks way too mature to be in middle school and he is way too tall for a middle schooler, what the hell does he even eat to grow so tall??

"Aishh... I said that I will be ready in 5 minutes." His sister cursed.

Ok, I take my words back... She is still very vulgar... Very very vulgar...

"Oh, Hyung!!" His brother noticed that I was there, I hope that he didn't see me judge his sister.

"Oh, hi..." I replied shifting from one foot to the other.

"Are you going to school??" He asked and I nodded.

No, I'm freaking cosplaying to be a high schooler...

"Can you bring my sister to school?? Since that you are her classmate and seatmate and fellow neighbor??"

Can I kill myself right now??

Why do I have to be her neighbor out of all people??

"It is not that I wanted to trouble you but she really needs help moving around and I'm sure that she will be late going to school like that on her own plus Kang Saem places a lot of trust in you as--"

I sighed. Let's be the good guy... "Her neighbor, I know. I will help her with that but only until she has recovered."

He patted me on the shoulder. "Thanks, hyung!! I could never do it without your help." He pointed to the inside of his apartment. "She's inside, I wish you good luck."

I gave a fake smile. I would've appreciated if you didn't say good luck to me.

"I see you later, hyung!!" He said and ran off to the lift lobby.

I let out a breath and called out her name. "Yoo YiSeul..."

"What??" Her voice seems bored as usual, I wonder if she even wants to go to school...

"You heard everything right?? Let's go to school before we are late."

"Then help me up, I can't get up on my own." She pleaded and I opened the door, she was sitting down on the floor with her skirt--

I turned away immediately, my cheeks flushing pink. "Can't you at least cover up a little??" Her underwear was exposed, of course with the help of the extremely short school skirt.

"Yah..." She covered the area with both her hands, she seems embarrassed as well. "I should have worn safety shorts if I knew that it would be this short, I grew taller in the last few months." She confessed.

"Then cover up with a jacket, that would do the trick," I suggested and took off my jacket for her as there isn't any time. She tied a jacket around her waist and I supported her with one hand as she stands up, I got her clutches for her and she started walking with them while I carry her bag for her.

We finally get out of the building and we were waiting for the bus as the school is within walking distance and I would prefer to take a bus than to walk, I'm sure that the gangster beside me feels the same way.

"When did you transfer??" She asked as we have already taken our seats on the crowded bus.

"Why did you want to know that??" I put up my defensive wall immediately in fear that she might do something dangerous to me. The rumor of her beating up people that are weaker than her still stays in my mind till now, all thanks to the students in the class.

"Just curious since we are going to school in this manner very often, I want to know my neighbor/classmate/seatmate a little better."

"What is that sudden change in tone?? Don't you used to curse a lot??"

"Just shut up and answer my questions!!" She raised her voice. "Can't you be a little cooperative??"

"Fine. I transferred a few times since the first year of high school and I think that I'm going to stay for the rest of the school year." I answered. "What is next??"

"Any siblings??"

"Single child," I told her. "How long did you not go to school for??"

Now I'm the one asking her a question, why am I even playing along with her??

"Don't even ask me that question..." Her tone was firm but scary as if she is trying to hide something.