Seventeen

WonHo

I blinked at the person in front of me and she was carrying her schoolbag along with the clutches, it must be a mistake that she is here that early. Normally she would be still eating her breakfast and cursing at her younger brother or YeongAe Ahjumma, the guardian that is here to take care of the two of them.

She clapped her hands together and it created a loud noise, making me jump up in fright. "What the fuck is that for?" I covered my mouth with my left hand after I realized what I have just said to her. I actually cursed for the first time ever...

I have never cursed in anywhere else before, it was always spoken in my mind and I have never ever blurted it out. Did I spent way too much time with this female gangster?

"Wow..." She replied and crossed her arms over one another. "I didn't know that you can curse like that early in the morning. You are better than me."

"I didn't! You heard wrongly!! I didn't curse!" I should get away from this female before it is too late...

"Sure sure, I still heard it." She handed me her schoolbag as she would always do before she would walk down to the bus stop with her clutches that she pinned it under her armpits. "Let's go before it is too late."

"I didn't know that you were that excited for school. Is it because that class is only half-day today?"

"How did you know that? I will be able to sleep for the rest of the day during self-revision." She announced and I could only shake my head in disappointment. Why would I expect that she would like going to school? She is only here because of her rich paternal aunt, the one who funds all her expenses without wanting a cent in return.

"You don't need to wait till then, you sleep all the time without putting any respect to the teacher who is teaching the class. Mr Kang is going to bring your desk outside of the class if you continue to sleep in his class once more."

"Then I'll sleep outside the class if that is what he wants, there will not be any annoying bitches that want to find fault with me." She replied nonchalantly, not giving a damn about anything. That's her style, she doesn't care about anything but sleeping. What the hell does she even watch every night that she is so tired the next morning?

Now that she mentioned about annoying bitches that want to find fault with her, I haven't seen the one who pissed Yoo YiSeul off and she punched her in the eye as a result of their conflict. What's her name again? Ji Yoo? JiHoo?

"What happened to her?" I asked her and she gave me a look of confusion, telling me to explain more in detail. "The one that made your fist got smeared by concealer. You punched her in the eye and the two of you were called to the office."

"That bitch? Why?" She snapped. "Why are you mentioning her all of a sudden? I almost forgotten her you know, she is not worth remembering."

"Did she receive any suspension?" She nodded. "Really? What else did the discipline master even say?"

She rolled her eyes. "Can't you stop talking for a second? I swear that you are the most talkative guy that I have ever met. Did you swallow an encyclopedia by accident?" She commented and I shut my mouth instantly. How does she even think of the best insults to attack me?

"Says the one who curses every five seconds or so, you swallowed a mixtape - nope, a novice first attempt of making a mixtape," I replied back and she flashed a middle finger before sitting down at the seats at the bus stop, she passed me her clutches and I held onto it. "Why aren't you replying? Got roasted?"

She shot me a death glare which made me not look into her direction for the next 10 minutes until the bus arrives, she sits down at the seat that some stranger gave his seat up to her because he saw how she was injured. Please, give it to someone else other than her... She will not appreciate your kindness anyways...

I then stood next to her since it was the only right thing to do, carrying her clutches and being near her so that she can take her clutches anytime she wants. Her legs are getting better and she wouldn't need two clutches by the end of this week, it wouldn't be long before she is able to stand on her own two feet without needing the help of any equipment or support from anyone.

But before then, she is still using me as her human clutch and slave whenever she wants something, and places where she can clearly reach without needing any help, for example, the pencil at the edge of the desk and she doesn't want to stretch her body to get it, she tells me to get it for her. What an annoying bastard? How I wished that I can get rid of her right now...

We got to class in no time and there was a commotion in the caféteria when I was there to buy Yoo YiSeul a bottle of water, I told her to stay in the classroom while I run the errand for her.

I didn't try to know more about the commotion because it doesn't concern me at all and it is more important to buy her a bottle of water. She doesn't rage if I arrive just in time before she feels parched and needs to drink a sip of water.

I went back to class and placed the bottle of water with a pink straw, tapping gently on her shoulder to wake her up. "Here's what you wanted." I put the coins next to her. "Here's the change. 40 won."

She got up and she stared at the bottle of water. "What's with the pink straw? I can drink without the straw easily."

"This is to control the amount of water that you consume so that I don't need to bring you to the toilet every two hours," I told her. "It is very useful and I bet that you don't even know how much you exactly drink on a daily basis."

"Take a red straw the next time, I liked the colour red, not pink. Pink is for all the girly Bitches."

"I'm glad that you liked it," I told her. "I thought that you would throw the straw out of the window."

"Please, I still have a heart. I'm not going to harm the environment." She replied taking a sip of it and she looked so cute doing that. Cute? Like hell, she is still very annoying.

Mr Kang came into the class with another student following behind him and I already knew what he is going to say to the whole class. A new student has joined the class, a monthly routine that I do every time I transfer schools.

My face turned pale as soon as the guy came to the front to introduce himself. "I'm Yoo Kihyun, nice to meet you guys."