Eleven

YiSeul

I touched my left cheek which the person next to me, the bitch who slept in class and decided to find some problem with me and I rolled my eyes at the outcome.

I fought with such a person that I normally wouldn't even waste my time and effort if I am not injured, I would fight all those big guys in school, not those self-obsessed bitches that care about their looks all day long loving themselves while in extremely cakey makeup done badly. She also had her left eye bruised by my power fist all thanks to my training in school.

The discipline master sighed after looking at the both of us. "Yoo YiSeul, are you the one who started the fight??"

I scoffed. "Like hell, I'm not that violent. I don't initiate fights all the time."

The girl stared at me and pointed to her left eye. "Then explain this, you bitch. If you are not violent, then why did you punch me in the eye for??" She touched her eye with one finger and winced from the pain.

"You irritated me, that's all. You're annoying and the perfect one to punch in the face." I smirked. "I totally wasted my strength to hit you and I even have some concealer on my knuckles, how much makeup did you even apply??" I looked at my knuckles and that made her even angrier, that's my intention by the way.

"It is not even that sticky, I bought for it for around $200 so it is already very good compared to some drugstore brands--"

The discipline master puts one hand to protest. "OK, that's too much information, Seo Jisoo HakSaeng. I want you to apologize to each other and this case could be closed, call your parents down and we will discuss."

They are dead.

"I don't need to stay since I'm an orphan right??" I told him. "She can call her mother or father all she wants, I'm going back to class." Things like this are always that easy since I don't have to call my parents down and I bet YeongAe Gomo is busy with her work. She wouldn't waste her freaking time to solve a problematic child's problems, she is just a relative, she is not my parents.

"You have a guardian, Yoo YiSeul HakSaeng. Your Paternal Aunt has just come in the morning and added herself to your immediate contacts." He reminded me. "Stay back and call her."

"Do I really have to call her??" I asked him and he nodded.

"For stuff like this, we need an adult to help us." He insisted. "Go outside to take a call if you don't feel uncomfortable talking here."

I rolled my eyes and limped out of the office and Shin WonHo is there not looking very happy, I bet that this is the first time that he is here at the disciplinary office. He had his arms crossed over one another and his stern facial expression never faltered for a second.

"Cheer up, it is not like my first time in here. I have been in there so many times that the disciplinary master would literally sigh once he sees my face."

"How would your Gomo feel if she knows that you have been called to the disciplinary office the first day you returned back to school??"

She will be pissed off of course and I want her to know that I want her to know that I'm the worst student ever to take care of, the worst person to ever be with. She is just a relative, after all, not my mother, not the person that has taken care of me because it is her duty to do so, not because she has to make up to a promise which my father or mother told her to.

"I want her to realize how bad of a student I am and that she will stop taking care of me, she can go back to her America and that no one will care about us again and Seonho and I will be at peace, things will also go back to what it is supposed to be. I want that to happen, I don't want her to take care of me. I know that she doesn't really want to."

"I don't know about you but I know that she is here to help you and you are very stupid to not want that, don't you want someone to take care of you and give you money??" I do but I don't want to at the same time.

"I just don't want her to help me anymore." I took out my phone from my pocket and searched for her contacts. Did I not save her number??

"I have already called her for you and she is already making her way here." I put down my phone.

"Why are you always that nosy?? You're just my neighbor."

"Not just that, I'm assigned to take care of you and I know that you wouldn't dare to call her. You're a coward deep inside, you know that yourself as well."

"Go back to class." I slightly pushed him. "It is none of your business."

"I will wait till your aunt is here and then I will leave by then."

"You better leave once she comes," I commanded him. "You have better things to do than to wait for me."

"YiSeul!!" I heard my aunt calling me and signaled him to get lost, he gave me a curt nod before walking away and bowing down to my aunt before he went out of sight.

"Let's get in." My aunt told me and I just followed her into the room, the discipline master welcomed her and she sat down in the seat which the discipline master pulled out for her. I had already prepared for the worst when the discipline master would tell everything about what I have done to that girl and what she has done to me, of course, he is going to say better things about her than me.

Seo Jisoo is someone in a happy family and she has a clean record. I don't, I'm an orphan and I have done stuff that will make people hate me from the first impression. I'm not a bad girl and I don't want anyone to think that I am a good girl with all the bad things that was thrown towards me.