Fifty-one

Hyunwoo

"I am not going to do that, Lee Wonho. I am not going to listen to you just because you wanted me to, you can't control me at all and you are just a weakling who sticks next to Yoo Yiseul for protection. Don't think that I don't know about this, about how close you are towards Yoo Yiseul and you guys lived next door to each other." I was in total shock when Lee Wonho wanted me to confess to my father that I have kidnapped him and I am the bad guy here, he can't control me at all and he is nothing to me and he uses Yoo Yiseul to protect himself, he is the worst kind of person to ever exist.

"Yoo Yiseul is my friend, I wasn't trying to protect myself by becoming friends with her so that she wouldn't have a chance to bully me." He told me and I laughed at him, that is no way that a female gangster and an outcast can become friends with each other just like that. "I don't care if you believe me or not but leave Yiseul out of this, she is innocent."

"I just don't believe you and you are going to be here for the rest of your life or maybe after the wedding where they will find out that you are irresponsible for not turning up for the wedding and they will get so disappointed in you, they are never going to be proud of you." And I will be the only one that my father would care and Lee Wonho will be completely out of the picture.

If only Lee Wonho didn't come into the picture and stole my father's attention away from me, my mother divorced my father a very long time ago when I was a child and my father got custody and he was in charge of taking care of me but he was never there to take care of me, he only cared about his work and I yearned for his attention for the past few years.

I worked so hard to make my father take a look at me and Lee Wonho did that so easily, they clicked with each other so well on the first meeting and they looked more like father and son than I am with my father. I didn't want Lee Wonho to be the centre of attention and I want my father to focus on me and only me so I am planning to get rid of Lee Wonho so that no one can steal my father away from me anymore.

"Don't worry about that, they are not going to know about it at all." I signalled towards my men. "You won't be able to give them an answer because you won't be there anymore," I told him and I smirked.

And then I heard a thud on the floor and I turned around to find that my men are lying down on the floor and they were defeated by someone who is not one of my men are all, I know this guy very well. He is in the same class as Lee Wonho and Yoo Yiseul and he only transferred from overseas a month ago but he is a very mysterious person and I know that he is Yoo Yiseul's cousin and he was Lee Wonho's best friend.

I just didn't know that he would be good at martial arts, he must have taken some lessons when he was in the states. "Did you do all of that to my men? That was really impressive for someone like you, Yoo Kihyun." I complimented him. "And may I know what are you doing here for?"

"Let go of Lee Wonho and I promise that I will not do anything to you." He prepared his fighting stance and he was ready to take me down, he has fury in his eyes.

"Are you being a good friend to Lee Wonho? Are you trying to make it up to him for all of those years that you have abandoned him and left him all alone during those years?" I asked him.

"How did you even know about that?" Lee Wonho yelled and I smirked.

"I have my own ways of finding out and apparently I know a lot of things from you two and Yoo Yiseul as well, may I know where the hell is she?" I asked him and I heard footsteps leading to the door, I see that she has finally caught up to them despite having a really high fever and a dislocated shoulder. "You really shouldn't be risking your life here, Yoo Yiseul ssi. Return back to the hospital and rest to your fullest, only come out of the hospital after making sure that you are running a high fever and suffering from a dislocated shoulder."

"Yoo Yiseul!" The two guys called for her, I also know about their feelings that they have for Yoo Yiseul as well. "Why are you doing here for?"

"Son Hyunwoo, I don't know what you are trying to do to Lee Wonho but let go of him now." She said to me. "I have already called the cops and they are making their way here, you are going to spend the rest of your life in jail and I hope that you are prepared for that."

"Would I be?" I questioned myself and I shook my head, there is no way they I would be in jail and I clapped my hands together.

The three of us looked at me in confusion and I said nothing back to them. A few seconds later, they were 5 of my men coming into the room and they grabbed Yoo Yiseul and locked her in a position that she couldn't go anywhere and she is already injured so she won't be able to resist for too long and she would give in and she did.

"Send her away to somewhere far far away, make sure that she doesn't come back here again," I told him and they carried Yoo Yiseul, Yoo Kihyun tried to fight back but I attacked him, he dropped to the floor and I won this match and it is my victory. "I won this battle, you guys." I walked closer to Lee Wonho. "I didn't just kidnap you because I was jealous of you, I was determined to make you suffer and I did. Enjoy doing nothing and make Yoo Yiseul die, and you are to be blamed for everything." I kicked Yoo Kihyun in the stomach. "Goodbye you two and I will see you again in hell."

I walked out of the room and I ordered 2 men to start their final mission at this place and they start pouting kerosene all over the place, making sure that it is fully covered before lighting it up and making it into a huge bonfire party. And I am not invited to this party, Lee Wonho and Yoo Kihyun are.

Befriending the Gangster // S.W.H (#21)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें