Log 4

These wings are... Quite fascinating.

After shooting the bird down, I decided to collect its corpse for inspection and to my surprise its wings are frozen solid in thick ice that not even Wiliams raw strength nor the Haunts kamikaze ability is able to shatter it.

The bird's wings however are not the only ones coated in this thick ice, rather the birds beak is also coated with it which should have made it unable to breathe.

As far as my knowledge goes in biology I am pretty sure that birds need a constant flow of air entering their lungs in order to fly properly or even live in that matter, perhaps its another species of undead I don't know off.

Although everything about this bird is indeed interesting, there is only one specific part of this bird that truly peaks my interest.

"What is this Black Sludge in its eyes?" Sol.

I grab the Black Sludge protruding from its eye sockets that looks like leeches sucking blood out of the bird's eyes and rip it away from it. Its shape is unstable and it keeps wriggling around my skeletal hand as if its trying to escape.

Suddenly the corpse of the bird begins to wilt like a flower making it look deserted, old, and most of all disgusting. Although my research includes me ripping and tearing open bodies I can still feel the feeling of disgust resonating throughout my soul.

"Hmm, are you the one that pilot's the bird then? The true body?" Sol.

I do not know of what I can do with you what you are able to do but I suppose capturing more of your kind and performing some experiments on your kind would bring me intresting results.

If you truly were the one that controled this bird then my idea of the bird being an undead would be wrong, instead the bird might have been the host and this black sludge is its parasite.

Capturing more of this Black Sludge creatures would take quite the long time with only Williams, me, and the haunts, so I suppose I shall return back to my humble abode and bring more of my servants to aide me.

"Williams, bring me the jar" Sol.

Williams then rustles the bag I told him to carry and brings out the jar I requested and opens it.

I put the black sludge inside and williams sealed the jar. The Black Sludge begins to move around trying to get out of the jar, sadly it gives up minutes after while we we're venturing back home.

"Ah! There's the door!" Sol.

I told Williams to open the door and thus we exit the 16th floor and back to the 15th floor.

We travel back to my room using the map I had drawn trying to find the door and on the way something unexpected happened.

The Black Slug begins to quiver as if its in fear, not only was it just quivering in fear its actions within the jar also became more drastically violent by bashing its body body all over the jar trying breakthrough the glass.

I suppose kidnapping it and bringing it to another floor is indeed the cause.

"Ahhhh.... My humble abode!" Sol.

I instantly open the door to my room, enter it, and open my closet filled with my surgical tools. I grab my tools and I also grab a few vials filled with my sleep inducing concoctions from my desk.

"Williams, ready the Blood Table and make sure the black slug is nailed onto the wooden plank" Sol.

As I rummage throughout my room acquiring the tools I need I notice something peculiar....