Side Story: Alchemist

Aha Ha! I did it! I have finally did it!!

I grab the potion I've brewed on my table and sprayed it onto the zombie's corpse. With this all I need to do now is to prove my success!!

And to do that I must search for the Demoness!!

I grab my pouch full of vials with me and I tidy my table. Thanks to Lilac's generous donation of a corpse of a human I finally created it!

The Anti Light Potion!!!

I tidy my suit and fix my tophat and put on my boots. Now to go to the Demo-

I look behind me and see a human girl standing infront of my wooden door peeking through the window. Blast! I cannot let an adventurer hinder my research!

"Human! Away from my door!!" Sol.

"Gh, it spot me" Girl.

She barges in my room and points a staff at me. Oh dear! A mage!!

Her corpse may perhaps can help me create the Anti Holy Potion!

She begin to chant and an orb of water forms infront of her. However her chanting is too slow! I shall show her fear!!

"Water ball!" Girl.

"Ghost Flame!!" Sol.

The water ball and my Ghost Flame pass each other. I quickly threw a vial to the ground creating a wall of green flames. The water evaporates to nothing as it pass the green flames.

Ha! Ha! Ha! My Invention is a success! The green flames absorbs the water balls mana turning it to mists of mana.

"Ackha! Haaaa! Haaaa!" Girl.

Oho HO? She manage to be instilled by the fear of my ghost flame! However why does my fellow undead species don't feel fear? I must take notes of this later.

I quickly threw my Explode-O Vial at her. It exploded and launch her out of my room. Blast, it did not explode her!

"What... Is that thing!?" Girl.

"I, girl... Am the great, spectacular, astonishing, magnifi-"

"Flame shower!" Girl.

She cuts me off and a shower of small fireballs was aimed straight at me. I quickly jump away from the line of fire. However my research papers were burn to ash.

"NOOOOOO!!!! MY RESEARCH!!! YOU SHALL PAY YOU VILE VERMIN!!!" Sol.

I grab my machinary invention from under my desk and wore it as if it was a backpack. Taste my Mana Sprayer!!!

I pull a lever backwards on my machine and a spray of ghost flame is aimed at the girl. The girl was hit by the continuous attack of ghost flame aimed at her.

She begin to look hysterical, she began to rip her own mouth trying scratch something from her mouth.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" Girl.

As I continue to spray her with my Mana Sprayer she began to do more atrocious things such as strangling herself and ripping her smooth white skin apart. Bubbles begin to come out of the girls mouth.

My machine then stopped, Blast! I'm out of mana.

I quickly spray myself with a blue liquid from the vial I grab from my pouch.

I start my machine again but it does not seem that I need to use it. Infront of me the girl, I can already sense that her mind is broken.

"Are you perhaps still alive?" Sol.

"Ha ha ha.... Ha ha.." girl.

She begin to laugh like a madman. It seems I have truly broke this girl down to the soul. As expected of my magnificent invention!

Although having living beings to use for my research would be great, However this girl's soul is broken! I can not use her as my research! Maybe I should done her and give her to Lilac as a thank you gift.

"Little girl, unfortunately you are but useless to me now. I shall end your suffering, may your soul reform in peace in the afterlife" Sol.

I splash her face with a vial from my pouch. Her face begin to melt like snow melting under the sun. Even though this process of death should be deem as excruciatingly painfull she laughs, she laughs hysterically as her face is melts slowly revealing her skull. Any Demon would be delighted to see such a scene however The Demoness is not.

She stopped laughing and a thus she is done. I do not know what she was seeing or felt when being shot by my Mana Sprayer but I do hope her soul reforms back to normal.

[Level 9 > 15]

I may be undead however that does not mean I am Merciless enough to let her live after experiencing such a thing.

Her soul has left her body leaving it as an empty husk with traces of a broken soul in it. Since I have no use of her corpse I shall bring you to Demoness Lilac!

Ah it seems I have enough levels to Evolve. It seems the Demoness Lilac must wait! I shall first evolve into a greater skeleton!