Day 24.1

After Dream visit I had from that guy's maid I didn't feel hungry I investigated the burn marks around my bed.

And what I found is something that can only looks straight out of Doom. What I find under my sleeping bag was pentagram. I know that Hell and Heaven exists and all but isn't this just a bit too much!?

The pentagram faded slowly after I wake up leaving only a burned mark the shape of a star. Yeah.... I think I'm going expand my burrow an bury this part of it.

🔶

The start of Day 24.

I woke up and activate [Storage Rift] and I take out a twincows corpse and I begin to munch down on it. After the dream visit from yesterday for some reason I've been getting more hungrier and hungrier.

I try not to remember the part where I fell and see the red leviathan monster. The moment when I met that thing I feel like I was actually entering hell, Its as if that leviathan tried to take me there or it was hell itself.

Uhh..... Remembering it sends chills down my spine, really ruins my mood for eating. I believe that lady call it Diabolos or something. Where have I heard that from?

Nothing came to mind when I think about it so I guess its just my imagination or something. I mean there's a lot of names of monsters that starts with a "D" after all.

I then heard screams coming from out of my burrow. Are the goblins and orcs already started fighting?

I peek through the hole of my burrow only showing my small long horns and a bit of my head. In the far front of my burrow a battle no this can only be called a war at this point.

There were around 20 Orcs and 40 Goblins fighting. The goblins outnumber the orcs by 20 but they didn't out quality them. Their equipment weren't very organize as the last 5 goblins I slaughtered two days ago.

The goblin troops armor were mixed up. Some having trouble moving and some were only wearing a helmet. Their weapons weren't made from iron like the 5 goblins instead most kf them were made of wood and stone.

The orcs were no better in terms of equipment. Overall all of their weapons were clubs and wooden swords. Wooden swords may be weak in the hands of someone who relies on dexterity but to someone who realies on strength thats a different story.

The orcs bash around their clubs and sword violently crushing the bones of the goblins hit by it like mash potatoes. Some of them just forget they have a weapon and just started to punch the goblins to death.

The goblins on the other hand are attacking them with daggers and spears with their blades made of stone. Compared to the orcs their weapons were better made in terms of attack power however their durability can't really be said the same.

The orcs keep bashing their weapons and the goblins keep thrusting theirs. If I were to bet on which side would win then it would probably be the orcs. They may have sustained more injuries than the goblins as most of them had spears latch into them and blood bleeding out of one of them.

However an orcs skin are really and when I said really I mean really thick. All of the spears that were latch and thrusted in them were probably only piercing their large amount of fat.

And on the other hand the goblins were running out of weapons. Some of their spears were latched into the orcs fat making them very hard to retrieve. Some of them have even resulted to using their long nails as their weapons, and of course it didn't do much to the thick skins of the orcs.

It feels as if I'm watching a movie and the hole to my burrow is my TV. The battle between the Goblins and Orcs can only be describe as "Quantity VS Quality".

I was already sure that the orcs would win however that thought of mind change 180° after the incident that have just unfold infront of me.

From the goblins side a Darker green figure the size of an orc was running gallantly with a silver steel Greatsword. Its features looks like that of a goblin but it was bigger and more muscular than the other goblins, heck it even has hair.

It jumps and slams its huge greatsword down to the ground as if it was a great hammer. It sliced through the head of one of the orcs into two amd knocking the others back from the impact.

That big of a power and it only manage to slice an orcs head into two? I guess looks aren't everything.

It continues to wave its greatsword around as if it was club bashing and slashing the orcs back. One of the orcs tries to tank a hit from one of the greatsword but it was instead launch out to the side like baseball.

What is that thing? Appraisal!

-----------------------
[Hobgoblin]

Lv: 7/20
HP: 36/36
MP: 3/3
Atk: 36+11
Def: 21
Mgc:3
Spd: 19

Skills:
[GreatswordPlay Lv1] [Punch Lv2] [Stamina Recovery Lv 1] [Mock Lv3]

Tittles:
[Pervert] [Rapist] [Goblin Chief] [Musclehead] [Glutton] [Scum]
-----------------------

A Hobgoblin huh? So is that thing the goblins original evolution path. Its quite muscular but its also fat as hell. If this guy was in an anime world then he would get the 10th place in the Ugly Bastard competition.

Its stat is a bit higher than a twincow but with that greatsword it might be able to kill one with 1 hit. The battle between the Goblins and Orcs soon ended with the orcs retreating and the goblins winning.

Although they had won they still suffer lots and lots of casualties. Around 12 died and 25 of them were injured. They all then begin to settledown where the battle had ended and camp there.

That Hobgoblin would definitely give me a good portion of exp so killing him now while I have the chance is a must, and killing the rest of the goblins would probably make me level up so its a win for me.

I waited till all of them began to go to sleep as I prepare and plan for the start of their massacare.