Side story: Black Fourmi

Thank you for the votes OmegaLycan and Shekwest!!
----------------------------------------------

[Get up trash!] ???

Waking up from my cell I'm greeted by Stone pellets shot to my head by a black ant infront of me. It was painfull.

[Y-yes....] Ant.

He then threw me an eaten skyeagle's corpse right at my head. Around 2/3 of the skyeagle's corpse were ripped apart.

[Eat your fill] ???

He then left leaving me and the corpse alone. Apparently this is my food for today, at least its bigger than usual.

I munch down on the skyeagle's corpse using my mandibles. As I munch down on the skyeagle's corpse I begin to feel thristy.

They didn't bring water did they?

*Grumble*

I'm still hungry but I need to endure it. I only get food once a night and by then the food would only be 1/4 of a portion i need to be full.

I crawl to the corner of my cell covered in feathers. Its best for me to save my energy so I don't feel more and more hungry and thirsty.

I rest my legs and slept through the night.

🔶

[

[Wake up trash!] Ant.

The ant then shoots a barrage of stone pellets at me. Hearing you was enough to wake me up you didn't need to shoot me!

[Good, here!] Ant.

She then splashes me with water. In an underground cell made out of Ice you splash me with water!?

I swear if The Queen dies I'll break out of this cell and cut off your head off your body you bitch!

And this was the water I'm suppose to drink. I swear I'll get my revenge.

She left leaving me awake and cold. How am I gonna quench my thirst now?

🔶

Time passed and I'm shivering in my cell. Some of the water she splashed froze on me and every time in exhale a cold mist comes out.

I'm not gonna even be surprise if I freeze to death right about now. I'm hungry, Thirsty, Cold, Powerless, hurt, and tired.

Are these the things I'm going to feel until I die?

I had thought that I would be treated better since I didn't have a mark, who would've thought this would happen.

Why does things.... Like this... Hap....pen.....

🔶

I regain my consciousness and I wasn't in my cell anymore.

Instead I am in a Snowy Plain with a Blizzard freezing me. The Cold was intense not even my Lv.3 [Cold Resistance] can protect from this cold. I try to crawl forward and I fell.

I feel excruciating pain coming from both of my back legs. I look behind me and saw that my both my back legs were shattered encased in Ice.

I try to move my front rear and the same happen to them also.

I can feel my whole body slowly being covered by thin sheets. I'm no longer feeling cold instead I am feeling pain, so much pain.