Day 33

AN: I do suggest people try the "Source Sans Pro" Font to have a better reading experience in wattpad. Click the screen and press the "Aa" button and select the font, enjoy the story.
-----------------------------------

Ah! I-i can stand! I can stand!!

After my daily routine of healing myself everyday I manage to make my legs and feet work again. Although its still kinda painful everytime I take a step its still better than nothing.

However I don't think I should push my self too far so that would mean back to sitting idly on the ground while resting my body to the wall. Only a few more days then I should be able to walk normally again or even run if possible.

Thinking about it makes me excited but also ironically not since that mean I'll be needing to go back to hunting monsters that are literally hard for me to catch in this floor.

*Grumble*

Ah, I really should just get food out before I heal myself since I'll need to wait for me to atleast have 6 MP. As I waited for my MP to refill I activate skill store and dive into the endless sea of information, good thing this thing doesn't use mana.

Lets see what kind of new skill should I get....

As my eyes are sparkling with stars of excitement I dive deeper and deeper into the endless sea while also checking and reading the skills that peak my interest.

Hm?

As I am diving throughout the endless sea of information within my mind the ground around me begins to shake with small quakes as if someone or something large is moving around near my burrow.

I force myself to get up and move to where the entrance hole of my burrow is and look through it only see a monster I've never seen before in this floor.

The monster infront of me has the body of a gray skinned rhino with tusks and potruding both the upper part of its nose and the sides of its mouth like an elephant. Its skinned looked thicker and stronger than that of a normal rhino with some part of its shoulders having tiny spikes of bones protruding out of them.

Its eyes were fixed of the grass it is eating infront of it and not paying any attention to anything but that grass whatsoever.

As the grass on the dirt it was eating were all gone it continues to eat the dirt the same as it was eating the grass.

I don't really get how fantasy worlds normal biology usually work since I've never been a fan of fantasy but more of a science-fiction kind.

Oh well, everything in this world is different from the things there is on earth so I shouldn't be too surprise about it.

I sit down back on the floor and rest my legs from the pain I got by forcing them to stand for a bit too long, I guess bites from multiple lizards and brown apes can almost turn someone disabled.

I checked my status to see that 1/3 of of my mana has been restored and so I cast [Storage Rift] and put my hand inside the rift in order to bring out food but somehow I can't find any.

Maybe they are deeper in.

I enlarge the rift and put both of my hands inside trying to find the food that I've been storing however I still can't find any, did I.... Ate them all?

Thinking about it, I have been keep using my zombie arm food supply ever since I've entered the 17th Floor. Well it running out was expected however this isn't a good time for me to run out right now!

Since I'm out of food I'm going to need to hunt monsters meaning I have to find, chase, and of course fight them. My legs and my right fore arm that got torn off haven't exactly fully healed yet. Even though I can stand I can't even walk properly and I can only use 1 arm to fight.