Day 10

[The skill [Cold Resistance Lv1]

Well thats a given for my situation. Rusdy did you get any?

[Nope] Rusdy.

Sometimes I wonder how life in this world can go any weirder than it is, and here we are catching fish thats swimming in snow.

How can a fish even swim in snow!?

[Oh, well you see they have this-] Rusdy.

Ignoring Rusdy talking i dig the snow below me and what do you know, a fish tail!

Quickly i grabhold of the fish's tail pull it out. And to my surprise it slip through my hand and swam away.

Oh right..... Fish are slimy........ GODDAMMIT!!!!!

I've been here for 2 hours! 2 goddamn hours and it just slips and swam away from me!?

[I just told you they're slimy] Rusdy.

I know that!

*Eagle noise*

And to think that things couldn't get any worse.

I look up to the sky and a skyeagle was diving down through the air going straight to Rusdy.

Oh no you don't!

Running while in snow is really slows me down but at least I'm fast enough to go to where its going.

It readied its talon, its going to snatch Rusdy and do the same it did to me. Quickly i jump up in the air.

Rusdy cover your eyes!

[On it!] Rusdy.

Flash!

A bright blinding light shone out of my body blinding the skyeagle. The eagle panicked making not knowing what just happen.

Rusdy now!

A Dark orb appear on Rusdy's pincering mouth and he shot it at the skyeagle. The dark orb hits it and binds its whole body together making it fall down to the ground.

I guess now i know what were going to eat today, its not fish but better.

[Phew, that took a lot out of me...] Rusdy.

Does it really?

[Yeah, it takes like half my MP] Rusdy.

Well at least his doesn't backfire, unlike flash. Oh, thats right I've been using flash a lot lately i wonder if it leveled up?

--------------------------------
[Gray Kopish]

Lv: 9/20
HP: 63/68
MP: 23/28
Atk: 38
Def: 17
Mgc: 15
Spd: 59

Skills:
[Fear Gaze Lv4] [Slash Lv5] [Pain Resistance Lv2] [Physical Resistance Lv2] [Mind Acceleration Lv1] [Cold Resistance Lv1] [Light Magic Lv2] [Brave Lv1] [Appraisal Lv2] [Light Resistance Lv3]

Tittles: [Super Retard] [Liar] [Slimes Bane]
--------------------------------

Yes! It leveled up!

Lets see what i can use here now....

[Light magic Lv2: Flash, Light Arrow]

Light arrow?

I activated light arrow and a barrage of light shot out infront of me. They pierce through the boulder infront of me. Its not very deep but holy hell its fast.