Log 11

"cold... it's so... cold..." I whisper as I caress my sister's lifeless body with my arms. Her lips purple, her skin pale as snow, and her eyes... gone...

"Sister... Why did you have to die..."

Tears form in my eyes as I continue to hug her naked lifeless body with my shivering purple bruised hands. I feel despair wash over me, bringing me down further and deeper without hope.

I muster all the strength I have to carry her on my back, I'll get you out of this damn Labryinth and I'll get you a proper burial, it's the least I can do.

I feel her cold naked body freezing my back as she touches me. I walk around the wet, mossy, and dirty floor trying to find a way out. As I was walking around, I found vials, devices I don't understand, amputated corpses of man and monsters alike until I finally found an opened door that leads to a room that is lit by candles.

The room wasn't like the others I found, although the floor is cold, wet, and dirty it felt cozy, the papers that are scattered all over the room somehow made it feel lively, and the small garden in the corner that's overgrown by white looking plants made it feel old and welcoming.

"If I remember correctly... That guy is the one that commanded those Wendigoes that killed everyone, doesn't that mean he's a necromancer?"

Could I... could I Bring her back?

I put Kana's body on one of the chairs available in the room and begin to look around to find something that maybe... Just maybe, can help me bring her back from death.

"He's a necromancer right? That means he must have some kind of magical staff, wand, or item that he used to create that many wendigoes" I said as I rummage through his stuff.

"Huh? What's this book?"

🎩

As night shrouds the sky and the 1st moon rises, illuminating the land with its lunar light... I plunge my skeletal hands deep into one of my butler test subjects' opened chest and rummage through it and ripping his beating heart with force!

"AHAHA!! Nothing can defeat the sense of feeling of receiving fresh organs right from the body!"

Ah... I feel lax knowing that Undead essence can keep a person alive even after having their heart ripped away, although I do not understand how and why it can do so.

"Blergh.."

Blood begins to foam out of his mouth as he tries to speak and soon after blood spurts out of his chest, tainting my purple robe with its blood colored red, which made it me back up in surprise.

"You startled me by test subject! But fret not for I am a merciful man! Your pain will end and your soul will be overwritten a new!" I cheerfully exclaimed.

I examine his heart which is beating on my skeletal hands, for someone who has contracted Solastemia you have quite the healthy and energetic heart, perfect for my upcoming Anti-Holy potion experiment!

If I remember correctly, the girl's scripture mentioned something about Human hearts were used as sacrifices to The Hellish Beast, Diabolos, by the Demons that poured out of Merphius' 7 gates for greater power.

The power granted to the Demons was equal to that of a normal fire breathing Dragon. However, Merphius' Demons were already more powerful than Dragons themselves so I truly don't understand on why they were granted even more.

"I wonder why....." Forgetting about the butler, I thought about why the Demons were given more power.

Surely The Hellish Beast, Diabolos, had a reason to have given them more power.