Day 16.1

"You know I wonder..... Why are you of all the Monsters I have seen throughout my years possess the power of Holiness?" Neo.

As I sleep within my burrow instead of dreaming about happiness and wonderland, I'm greeted by this guy.

The area around me is clouds as far as the eye can see. Right now I'm sitting in a picnic blanket with him.

Why, is it strange?

"Of course it is. Demons are suppose to be called the Embodiment of evil that hates holy things and whatnot. Yet you possess the thing the demons hate, why is that?" Neo.

Well I need just think that having Holy magic is cool you know?

"Is that so? Well I guess you really are different from any other things I have seen in this world" Neo.

What do you mean?

"Well your species are suppose to be the backstabber type or more precisely betraying others that trusts you for your own benefit"

"And yet you had not done a single feat that deems you right of your species. You did not let that Fourmi nor that Skeleton die for your own benefit" Neo.

And what benefit would letting them die give me?

"Letting the fourmi die will give you the title Backstabber. Which would give you access to a new evolution path. While letting the Skeleton die would let you take anything of his corpse. Yet I don't understand why you didn't" Neo.

Well, first Rusdy saved my life, And Sol is kinda a friend i guess. So what exactly are you trying to imply here?

"I'm asking why you don't act like how your species is inteded to be. Its odd.... Even for a reincarnate like yourself" Neo.

Wait.... How did you know I'm reincarnated?

"Umu? Did not I told you from our first meeting that you were called here by the devil?" Neo.

Oh right. Speaking of which who and what are you exactly? I know your name is Neo Malice but I don't know what your purpose is in talking to me here in my mind?

"Well I'm just someone passing by. I am just simply interested in your actions. For a demon to hold the power of holy magic and bravery by her side is simply.... Interesting. And I suppose its also because you are a female reincarnate unlike many others I have seen" Neo.

So you talk to me because I'm intresting? What are you a stalker!?

"Oh no, no, no do not get the wrong idea I am just simply bored. Oh by the way, you might have a problem" Neo.

What problem?

"Well if you would excuse me, You Fucked up when you killed the Hero" Neo.

Wait what? What do you mean I fucked up?

"Well you see once a hero is summoned the world cannot summon another hero until the summoned hero dies. So what I am trying to tell you is..... You just gave them a chance to summon another hero" Neo.

And why is that bad?

"Well there is no limit to how many heroes you can summon at once, so what would happen if a whole class of heroes is summon to this world?" Neo.

He then appear small on my left shoulder.

"It would be what modern people call an "OOF" situation" Neo.

Shit!

"Indeed, maybe they might get lucky and manage to summon around 4 or maybe 10 or maybe more" Neo.