Day 23

Sometimes I wonder to myself.... WHY THE HELL CAN SO MANY PEOPLE GO IN MY DREAMS!!?

"You are quite vulgar, yet I have expected this" ???

Right now I'm in an endless black space of nothingness, an abyss if I have to call it. I'm sitting in a chair facing a table with chess on it. Infront of me is lady wearing a maid outfit. The outfit has the usual black and white colour to it.

Who are you?

"I have no obligation to tell you that" Lady.

The lady infront of me has a darkish green hair with a bit long bob hair style. Her face could only be describe as perfectly beautiful, she has no wrinkles, no pimples, she is just perfect. Not to mention "hers" are pretty medium sized.

Then why are you here?

"I am here to replace my master for a day. My master also said that I should also meet you" Lady.

Master?

"I believe you know my master as Neo Malice" Lady.

Wait, so you're that guy's maid?

"Indeed I am. And my Master does not have a gender, however most people refer to master as a guy" lady.

Okay, so what are you doing here in my mind?

"I am here by Master's orders to give you news. My Master calls it "You have guests". The news is about the newly summoned heroes" Lady.

Oh so another hero is summoned?

"It is not hero but Heroes" Lady.

Wait wait wait... Are you telling me there's more than 1 Hero!?

"Correct, and those are people that I believe you know from your previous life. However there is no need to worry as they are not your family but your friends, the ones you hate if I have to say it" Lady.

My friends? Are you telling me that my fri- no enemies from my human life is summoned here as heroes!?

"Correct" Lady.

This is not that bad actually, However the problem lies on how many there are. Since they are heroes my first objective would be to run and hide but..... Ever since I fought the last hero I now know that a hero isn't actually the embodiment of OP so fighting is an option. However there's another problem.... Are any of them an otaku or a gamer?

If just one of them is a gamer or an otaku then this would probably be tricky. Why is fighting an otaku or a gamer tricky you say? Well that is because that would mean that they know what to actually do in a fantasy world.

For example what if one of them instead of just going down to this Labryinth they start by training themselves by raising their levels first? And not just that, what if they were go after about getting more skills too?

Though some of them might just underestimate the enemies and just charge in the Labryinth without thinking since they are heroes but still... The chances of that being come true like the first hero the goblins fought are slim.

"It seems you are worried about these heroes, are you not?" Lady.

She then moves her queen to takedown one of my horses taking one of mine down.

Of course I am! I mean who wouldn't be?

"Do not fret about those heroes. They are nothing but people that are given titles. The only thing they are good for is being a pawn for the kingdom they are summoned to" Lady.

She then moves her bishop and eats my pawns.

But aren't they powerfull!? Like being able to kill dragons or demon kings or....