Day 28

AN: Holy crap 20k reads!? To be honest I had thought my story would never be read again but wow.... Thank you very much!
______________________________

Sometimes I wonder to myself while walking inside this Labryinth about how amazing I am at almost killing myself in a staircase hallway with no monsters trying to kill me whatsoever.

After being so confused yesterday I decided to just make a burrow inside this hallway but I can't since this place is apparently made of pure stone.

And so here I am walking down and up in each of the staircases I found as to find where is the right and correct way to go. Why don't I just sled down using my greatshield? Oh well its simple.... I almost died doing that.

The first time I sled down one of this stairs I almost fell to my death since apparently there's a huge pit filled with spikes stone spikes pointing up at me. Fortunately, I jump activated [Brave] and thrust both of my claws in into the hallway walls making me not fall to my death.

But holy hell that hurts my claws so goddamn much, my claws were literally bleeding from my hands as I side climb away from the pit.

Still... I'm kinda amazed as to how Rusdy's brothers and sisters are even able to bear crawling this far down. I continue to walk down the near endless staircase and saw a brimming light from below, is it another torch?

I continue to walk down in order to get near the brimming light from below. I got closer and closer and I'm now finally face to face with the object that's brimming with light. The object wasn't inside a box room like the torch I found yesterday. The object infront of me is an orb that looks like its made entirely of light.

Me being curious as to what this thing infront of me is I touch it. As my claws touch the orb's surface it immediately exploded in flash of light creating a loud screeching sound similar to what I had felt yesterday from the walls. I quickly run back up the stairs to escape the painful screeching noise but some thing stab me in the leg making me scream in pain and trip down the stairs.

My curiosity is going to kill me one of this days.

I look at my at my right leg and saw tiny sickles bound to small chains coming out of the ground below stabbing my leg and trying to rip my flesh. I cast Light Arrow and ripped the chains binding my leg to the ground. The sickles that were stabbing my right disappear soon after the chains were cut off.

However the sound of screeching coming from the orb becomes louder as soon as I got myself free. Instead of running away I cast Fireball and threw the ball of fire on my hands onto the orb of light in the hallway making it burn.

When the orb of light burn the fire caused by Fireball begin to burn the air around it and from the there a face depicting someone screaming appears above the burning orb of light making it look like I'm satan worshiper summoning satan himself.

Since I know that there is something there or I think there is I casted another Fireball and lobbed it onto the face of the thing infront of me making it burn and screech even more.

[Level 15 > 16]

I just leveled up meaning I have manage killed it. Holy shit what the hell was that!? is it a ghost or-

[Rancu Nesa]
[An undead possessing a spiritual body invisible to the living.

An undead that will kill a creature in order to bind their souls into an animate objects, the reason the undead does this is to make their victims also turn into a Rancu Nesa after the it ascends or descends into to the afterlife.