Log 15

"My Talents you say? You mean Alchemy?" I asked.

"Yeah yeah, whatever that is"

I say, I have never once had someone other than the Demoness asking for my help. However the Demoness didn't ask, rather I help her willingly.

"Then I suppose with your limited knowledge about us Alchemists, you will ask of me to brew you Potions then yes?"

"Nope, I want you to make me an undead servant"

"P-pardon? You want to become an Undead??"

"What? No! I want you to make an Undead servant for me"

Aha! I see! I see! I thought she was asking for me to undone all my efforts on healing her broken body!

But an Undead servant that would serve and obey someone other than me is... AN INTERESTING IDEA HAHA!!

HOHO! This shall be my test if I have truly mastered the art of Non-Magical Necromancy! haha!

As I continue to fantasize about how much of a challenge it would be, I have completely forgotten all about the Madam's and her presence here.

"Oi"

"Ah! My apologies, now then! before I start on creating your servant, allow me to introduce myself!"

🎩

"Sol Van Heim... I'll make sure you pay for what you did to us..." I muttered as I rustle the container of tools belonging to the skeleton.

"So to extract... the soul... I need to use this weird thing called a syringe right?" I said while re-reading the book I found left by that skeleton.

I'm not going to leave this wretched place until I bring her back, no matter what the cost.

I continue to read through the skeleton's book trying to find a way to bring her back, while doing this I found recipes for some potions. One of which picked my interest, The Life potion. I tried to do exactly what the book says I need to do but... I don't exactly know which ingredient is which.

Because of this, The Life Potion I'm supposed to make is nothing more but a disgusting, smelly, and batch of what I assume would be poison. The result was far off from it was supposed to like. He described The Potion to have a pale colour with a somewhat relaxing fragrant that would attract... all nearby women to a man's side immediately...

I have no idea how an undead with no nose like him can smell but I'm guessing that it's strong enough to make even an skeleton like him smell it.

"Urrrgh~ *Bruk* *Bruk*"

Another one? How many undead even are there in this floor?

Ever since I stayed here, Undead have been trying bust in here every 3 hours, most of them are zombies but there are some rare occasions where a weird glowing skull would come and try to shoot fireballs at me.

I put back the syringe for now and grab a pike I took from the other dead adventurers. I walk up to the door and readied my pike on my right hand. I open the door and quickly back away from the zombie Infront of me, I tighten my grip on my pike and thrust it straight into the zombies' mouth, piercing through.

I as it tries to flail its arms at me I slam the pike down to ground bringing the zombie down with it. I stomp my boots on its head, pull back my pike, and thrust it deep into its chest.