Day 1

Ever since I hatched I've been very, very busy.

With what you ask? Well... Im busy trying not to get eaten or killed by other monsters!!!

Like right now I'm hiding behind a Stalactite from a group of 3 goblins.

"Hwah! Where did that little critter go?" Goblin A.

"It's gotta be here somewhere!" Goblin B.

"Probably lost it by now" Goblin C.

I'm starting to regret eating their cooked fish. However my body says otherwise.

"AAGH, FORGET IT! That little shit's probably gone by this point!" Goblin A.

"Yeah, You're probably right" Goblin B.

Phew, thank god they gave up.

The Goblins then walked back to the corridor they came from.

From what I've seen here, I think Im in a Labryinth of some sort. Because
I believe there is no Cave this huge to begin with.

And apparently this is a fantasy world of swords and magic. How do I know all this you may ask?

Well lets see... there are Green midgets chasing me for food, I'm not even a human anymore, there was a huge lizard that trued to eat me and a weird system like voice talking inside my head.

The worst part about all this is that I'm a monster which are despise by both Humans and Gods, no surprises there.

But there is a positive side of things here. And that is since I am a monster I am technically stronger than a human in both physical and form. I also have my past life experience to help me, well not really since I'm still scared and confused on trying to survive here on my own.

The problem is I'm the lowest of the low type of monster, no surprises again... Hooray.... At least I'm not a Goblin though.

In order to get stronger I need to kill monsters, humans, etc.

At least that is what the weird lady voice inside of my head said to me.

🔶

[Level 1 > 2]

I finally found it, worthy opponents! Our battle shall be legendary!!

Well it's more of a slaughter rather than a battle.

As I walked within the Labryinth I found a pack of 10 slimes. At first I was hesitant thinking they're going to kill me, since slimes are supposed to be like walking acid if I remember.

But it was the opposite instead.

I leveled up! I actually leveled up!!!

So if killing 2 slimes equals 1 level And there's 8 left.....

\(^°^)/

The slimes witnessing what happened to its brethren Runs(crawl, slither?) away at full speed.

My eyes were full of excitement.

"Where do you guys think you're going!"

I jumped and landed on top of a slime exploding it to a million pieces. HO HO HO! You slimes are not going anywhere!

I chase the remaining 7 slimes through the cave like corridor.

I punch the nearest slime in front of me launching it to the other slime infront of it shattering them to pieces.

[Level 2 > 3]

OH HO! Keep'em going!

One of the slime in the far front turn towards me and slithers towards me slowly.