Day 26

[So Lilac, what brings you here?] Rusdy.

[I'm trying to go down to the 17th floor]

Munching down on the blizzard tiger's meat I killed yesterday together I awnsered rusdy using [Telepathy] causing him to drop his meat down onto the icy floor and leaving his jaws open in shock.

[Di-did you just talk inside my head?] Rusdy.

[Yep]

[So you now also have the [Telepathy] skill huh? It took me a whole 2 years just to acquire that skill and you just learned it two weeks later, you really are strange] Rusdy.

[Wait, do you not have skill store?]

[Skill store? I've heard it from one of my so called sisters before I don't really know what it is] Rusdy.

Wasn't there some kind of requirement in order to get it?

[Skill Store]
[Acquire skills in exchange for Points. Only available to naturally born monsters that have manage to evolve 2 times within a short time period after evolving the first time]

Ah, so that's what the requirements are..... Wait isn't that really hard to achieve!?

Holy shit I'm so lucky that I even manage to evolve fast enough to acquire this thing! Though I guess I should thank myself for always endangering my own life.

[Ah right, Hey do you know the way to the 17th floor?]

[Yeah] Rusdy.

[Then can you take me there?]

He then pauses for a second and his antennas begin to twirl around, is that what it looks like when an insect thinks?

[I don't know.... Are you at least strong enough to massacare a horde of wraiths alone?] Rusdy.

[I have killed a wraiths when I'm at the 15th floor so I guess I am?]

[What kind of wraith?] Rusdy.

[Um, the ones in the 15th floor?]

[You do realize I'm trapped in this floor and have no idea what kind of wraith you're talking about right?]

Ah right, he's bound to be here because of the Title Hexios gave him. I told rusdy what the wraiths I fought look like. Some of them having black sycthes and some of them just have sickles for arms, their bodies being entirely made of dark miasma and wearing ragged hoods.

[Hmm, by how you're describing the wraiths you fought I'm guessing they're the first evolutionary lines then of their species then. Though some of them are pretty tough to take down without having the use of the Light and Holy aspects of magic]

[But those aren't exactly the type of wraiths I'm talking about. And by the way you're going to meet a lot wraiths from the 17th floor onwards, at least that's what I have heard about from my so called brothers]

[The wraiths you're going to fight down there can easily kill a orc with 3 hits you know? If you really are ready then I'll take you there however.... Judging from what kind of wraiths you've been fighting I doubt you will survive for a even week there] Rusdy.

Killing an orc with just 3 hits is already strong enough to be able to kill me, and not to mention that I'm going encounter lots of them onwards from the 17th floor.

The thing that makes wraiths diffrent from any monster I fought is the fact that they don't attack you just physically but also mentally. I have once got slashed by one of the wraiths in the back in the 15th floor.

It didn't hurt physically as much as it was mentally. What I felt at the time was the same feeling I get when I got hit by the haunt's ghost flame however think of it as now painfull than just making you feel uncomfortably scared.