Log 9

As night shroud the sky, bringing darkness with it, I, Sol Van Heim with my army of a 100 undead rabbits led by Roberto my first undead rabbit march out from the forest and onward towards the city Gates.

"O-oi! What the hell are those" A guard shouted while pointing at what looks like a swarm from above the city walls.

Soon after he alerts the other guards of the swarm's presence marching towards the city gates from the Sinners Fields. All the guards rally to the gates carrying their bows and quivers filled arrows.

"OHO? That's quite the number of guards! But no matter! Because tonight! Your free trial of living has ended!!" I shouted happily.

One of the guards on the wall suddenly collapses onto the ground creating a sudden panic among the other guards present. The collapsed guard begins writhing in pain while screaming in agony saying to make it stop.

The guard's pale face begins to swell into the size of a watermelon until it suddenly explodes, splattering the inside of his head all over place including the other guards.

And soon after... Some of the other guards on the wall begins to experience the same symptoms of the previous guard making all of them writhe in pain, swell, and explode their head.

Some of the guards who didn't achieve the same results as having their head explode have their skin slowly melting away from their body while they are still conscious.

The guards who are having their skin slowly melt away into liquid didn't suffer any pain whatsoever even after all of their skin, muscles, and organs melted away into a gore-ish puddle, what's more is they are all still conscious.

All of the guards heavily panic at the sight of their comrades exploding and melting away making all of them run away from the terror they have witnessed.

As all the guards run away from their suffering comrades on the city walls they soon hear loud agonizing screams coming from all over the city.

"W-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!" one of the guards shouted in panic.

Suddenly a loud but eerie creaking sound was heard from the city gates. And from the gates swarms of rabbits covered in bloodied stitches and stench of the dead burst through like rats exiting the sewers.

"HAHA! I knew the Solastemia was able to explode heads but never have I thought about them being able to melt them" I said joyfully with my flames bursting in excitement upon my new discovery.

I look to my left to see the city guards in their armor all pale at the sight of me, or are they already pale in the first place?

Regardless whether they're pale or not, Williams jumps onto one of the guards and start ripping the guard's insides all over, and of course the others didn't just stand there and watch as their friend is being rip to pieces.

They all unsheathe their weapons and attack, charging at Williams with their sword, spear, and shield. And Since I do not want to painstakingly repair his body all over again , I threw a vial of eye tearing gas at them. As their eyes scorch in pain Williams manages to slaughter some of them before they recover.

"Well, While Williams is taking care of them, I shall go to the landlord's manor!"

🎩

Within the bedroom of the landlord's manor, a deeply sick woman is sitting on her bed unable to sleep due to her headaches.

"Au... This plaque is taking quite the toll on me too" The woman said while touching her forehead.

'Maybe if... Maybe drinking some water will make it me feel a bit better'

She stand up and walk to the table infront of her master bed and sits down on the chair to rest, and as she was about to drink, the door burst open and a maid groaning in pain while coughing up blood came in.

"R-rosa!" The woman startled.

"M-mistress... We n-need to get o-out" the maid weakly said, soon she collapses on spot.

The Mistress quickly approach Rosa and lifts her of the floor, she exits the room and out into the manor's hallway decorated with red carpet, paintings, and small candlesticks on tables.

While carrying rosa on her arms she moves as fast as she can to the while shouting for help from her servants but none of them answered her back.

'Where is everyone' She thought desperately.

As she keep shouting for help and no one answered she begins to realize that maybe everyone within the manor is too sick to even have an ounce of strength to answer her.

"I need to go to the Mages Guild quickly!"

She lay Rosa down on the floor gently but just before she was about to rush down the stairs she saw something odd on rosa's face. She look closer to see that her face is swelling bigger and bigger each passing second.

'H-hang in there! I-i need to hurry!!'

She quickly descend the down the stairs and as she arrive infront of the door leading outside... I swarms of Red Rabbits bursts out of the door like rats. Startled, she froze out of fear not knowing what's happening.

'W-why are rabbits-'

And as she was about to finish her sentence she notice something odd gruesome about the Red Rabbits that entered her manor, each and every one of them are carrying a human toes and fingers.

"Hello! Are you perhaps The Noble who governs this city?"

As she was about to puke, a sound of man came out Infront of her. She look forward and infront of her was a Skeleton in robes wearing a tophat with green flames brimming from its eye sockets.

*Gurglellellle*

Foams form in her mouth and she collapse in shock.

🎩

"O-oh dear... did I... just... Scared her to death?"

Just when I arrive and ask her a question her mouth filled itself with foam and she passed out!

"No courtesy I say! Isn't that right Williams!"

"*Confused unholy screeching*"

"What do you mean I am the one with no courtesy!"

"*Screeching -_-*"

"W-well, Busting down peoples doors a-are the norm nowadays, right?"

🎩

'Haa...haa.. shit, fighting with only one arm is hard as hell...' I thought to myself while leaping from tree to tree to avoid the strorhinus' attacks. I have already casted Smite at its face, turning it charred black many round burns scattered all over its face.

I need go kill this thing if I ever want to level up, I need to restore my forearm after all.

🎩

I must say, this manor has quite the number of maids and butlers, they would indeed be excellent test subjects!

However! I must hold the urge to experiment with them for now! Because tonight!

Is the start of The Assassination of the Assassins' Guild!