15th.2

What in the world is happening!?

First we were attacked by Orcs and now I'm facing a skeleton wearing a suit fit for a noble!

"Klaa~ klak kak klak.... Klack! Klak klakak kak Klak!(*Sigh* I had high hopes when I saw you young man.... However! Fret not! as I Sol Van Heim is generous enough to give you a second chance!!)" Sol.

"Abade!" Jugo.

Mr.Jugo then stands beside me and ready to fight the skeleton infront of me with his Bronze punching Gloves. Having Mr.Jugo helping me I feel relieved since I can't exactly fight right now, My longsword just broke anyway.

"What the hell is a Skeleton doing on the 14th floor!? I thought this place is supposed to be filled by only goblins and orcs!" Jugo.

"I don't know but lets just kill it and get this over with" Abade.

"Alright" Jugo.

"Kakak, Kak klack klack.... Kak klakak(I see, So you have chosen.... Test subject)" Sol.

The skeleton then rustles his pouch on its waist and pulls out a black vial. In instinct Jugo charges at him with both of his fist ready to smash its skull to bits. It throws the Black vial to the ground and black smoke engulfs the whole area. Just before it disappears into the smoke the skeleton takes of its tophat and gives us a bow and Green flames suddenly bursts out of its eye sockets.

"Shit! I can't see anything" Jugo.

The smoke then clears out and the skeleton was nowhere to be seen, what the fuck was that just now?

"It... Disappeared" Abade.

"Hey look! The Orcs are all gone!" Jugo.

"Wait what?" Abade.

I look to where the horde of orcs were to see no orcs whatsoever, not a single one. However there were pools of blood and drag stains made of blood on where they were.

Wait, where are the others!?

I look around the cavern to see that there isn't anyone whatsoever except for Mr.Jugo, did they left us?

"Oi come on, we gotta catch up to the others" Jugo.

"R-right, but where are they" Abade.

"They all went back to the stairs" Jugo.

"Alright then lets g-"

When I try to walk I feel my broken arm suddenly getting pushed down by my armor giving severe pain that I have never thought I'd ever feel my entire life.

"You ok?" Jugo.

"Y-yeah, Just broke my arm..." Abade.

"That is not ok you idiot" Jugo.

🎩

"Haaa... haaa.... Is everyone alright?" Silvaly.

"Silvaly! We got 7 people injured! And 2 missing" Adventurer.

"We need to find them! Everyone here with the scout class go and search the area and make sure not to get spotted by those pigs!" Silvaly.

Shit, Are those orcs the cause of why the increase of numbers on Adventurers not coming back?

Its possible since those things are even able to repel Heritos and his party easily just now, This place really is the strongest Labryinth in Enriya.